Reviews for Clash of realms
StoneTheLoner chapter 6 . 2/2
Not sure what to think of this story anymore. You took the most bullsh*t bloodline in canon Naruto and seem to be overpowering it even further. Creating an OP rival to face the OP main character does not a good story make. What next, will other characters also find themselves with sudden windfalls of power and potential to keep the story interesting?
picnic990 chapter 1 . 1/21
why are you not updating such a wonderful fic? its really hard to come by fics where naruto can use absorption powers without the whole world knowing about it.
dead for life chapter 2 . 12/23/2016
I really hope you continue this amazing story one day! Pleaseeee!
burntblood.1982 chapter 7 . 9/20/2016
R u gonna give him sasuke eyss
Guest chapter 7 . 8/25/2016
please update i like what you've done so far and would love to read more
moffalopalizam chapter 7 . 7/27/2016
hey i would like to say i like this story and hope u could bring out more chapters for it
Guest chapter 1 . 5/13/2016
what could have been a great story was ruined by your bad grammar and overused cliches
kenpachi Unlimited chapter 7 . 4/7/2016
love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love! more more more more more more more more more more more more!
take your time. ;)
bcsclaymore chapter 7 . 2/18/2016
was really hoping to see more about naruto and the uzumaki clan. is his mother alive? if so, when will he find out? what will his reaction be to finding about anything in depth of his clan?
Guest chapter 7 . 1/4/2016
A nice chapter
Prof VMT chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
This is another wonderful story that you should continue. This story, just like all your stories, is unique, thus having the potential to be one of the best on this site.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
I hope your Sylar/Naruto will stumble upon Kabuto since the spy has much more to offer than the usual medical nin.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Damn...this story was pretty good. I def liked the Sylar type ability that Naruto had, and I was looking forward to seeing what happened by the time Chuunin exams rolled around. It's a shame this story seems to have been abandoned, cause I really thought it was a fic with a lot of potential. Hopefully one day you will return and continue this excellent story. Great job!
killer4853 chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Junior VB chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
Buen fic.

Espero el siguiente capitulo.
Good fic.

I hope the next chapter.