Reviews for Clash of realms
what could have been a great story was ruined by your bad grammar and overused cliches
kenpachi Unlimited chapter 7 . 4/7
love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love it love! more more more more more more more more more more more more!
take your time. ;)
bcsclaymore chapter 7 . 2/18
was really hoping to see more about naruto and the uzumaki clan. is his mother alive? if so, when will he find out? what will his reaction be to finding about anything in depth of his clan?
A nice chapter
Prof VMT chapter 7 . 12/23/2015
This is another wonderful story that you should continue. This story, just like all your stories, is unique, thus having the potential to be one of the best on this site.
Kairan1979 chapter 7 . 12/12/2015
I hope your Sylar/Naruto will stumble upon Kabuto since the spy has much more to offer than the usual medical nin.
bigfan22 chapter 7 . 10/18/2015
Damn...this story was pretty good. I def liked the Sylar type ability that Naruto had, and I was looking forward to seeing what happened by the time Chuunin exams rolled around. It's a shame this story seems to have been abandoned, cause I really thought it was a fic with a lot of potential. Hopefully one day you will return and continue this excellent story. Great job!
killer4853 chapter 6 . 9/12/2015
Junior VB chapter 7 . 6/30/2015
Buen fic.

Espero el siguiente capitulo.
Good fic.

I hope the next chapter.
Junior VB chapter 6 . 6/30/2015
Ahora Naruto tiene el Byakugan.
Now Naruto has the Byakugan.
Junior VB chapter 5 . 6/30/2015
Kakashi está muy intrigado por las habilidades de Naruto.
Kakashi is very intrigued by Naruto's abilities.
Junior VB chapter 2 . 6/30/2015
Naruto se ha convertido en un asesino, está cegado por la venganza.
Naruto has become a murderer, he is blinded by revenge.
Junior VB chapter 1 . 6/30/2015
Naruto ha cambiado mucho por esta experiencia.
Naruto has changed a lot by this experience.
Ranmaleopard chapter 7 . 5/22/2015
This is just really awesome I can't wait for more!
Sin Ouroboros chapter 7 . 4/28/2015
I'm really hoping your still writing this! I really enjoy this story and I really hope you update soon.. I really want to know what happens next.