Reviews for Can I Go On?
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
I like Dean finding that message from Bobby.
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Great sentiments. Loosing Bobby is a hard one.
cappy712 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Damn you do have a way with words... again with the choking up too! Thank you for sharing.
casismyfavorite chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This beautiful story made me cry.
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
While this did still get me a little misty-eyes, it's not as much of a sob-fest.

I don't know what's gonna happen with Bobby on the show, But I'm tempted to go to Kripke's door and threaten to shoot him if he doesn't fix this.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
You had to write another one didn't you? Had me crying all over again. You did a great job. And really I would not want to be in Dick's shoes. Cause both Sam and Dean are going to be come for him.

But when question still bugs the hell out of me. And that is since the start of season 7 it seems like the Leviathans are going after Sam and Dean like it is no bodies business. But Why? they can't be killed but since day one they have been after them. I wonder why? Do you or anyone else have any ideas? If you do I would love to know.
CBloom2 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Nice! Loved it! Good job
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Damn, damn, damn! You said you were done! Now look what you did! You made me cry AGAIN! Arrgh! :*(

Ok, another great tag, to a great episode. I think this ep deserves an Emmy all around! The heartache was just so palpable in the room when it ended... My daughter and I made Dad take us out for dessert (pie of course) because we desperately needed cheering up afterwards. Now, I've been reading tags all over the place, from this episode. Guess I'm going to appreciate family even more this season than most. lol

Thanks for upsetting me again, with a well-written tag to a fantastically written episode! :)
judyann chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
OK I love it from Dean's point of view. Another great one Tammy and so glad you wrote it!