Reviews for Pretenders to the Throne
Veronique24 chapter 45 . 3/9
I have enjoyed your story from start to finish! What an amazing tall you weaved.
Siriusmunchkin chapter 45 . 8/27/2013
Definitely an absolutely wonderful story. Enjoyed all your characters and the journeys they took throughout their lives. From the death of King Charles, the coronation of Bella and her wedding to Edward. The mistakes he made by not telling her about his uncles plot, and the idiot uncles themselves. They never stood a chance. Many surprises along the way like Jane and Aro. Some expected blips like Jacob and his dislike and distrust of Edward. And hopefully now Edward and Bella will be able to enjoy themselves, watch their daughter become the Queen they know she will be, and play with their grandchildren. Another favorite made. Thanks for writing.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2013
Wow! This was incredible. I love the use of the old fashioned language and how the older frases make it seem so far back in time. You could be more detailed but the plot is very interesting.
Love M Go Blue chapter 22 . 4/27/2013
Why can Bella not yet nurse their daughter? It seems like it's been well over a week since the birth; surely the poison, considering it was little more than a sip, would have long since worked its way out of Bella's system? Even so, well over a week not having nursed - her milk would have dried up anyway, so I guess it doesn't really matter, as she'd be unable to nurse her at this point anyway. I was just wondering why the poison's effects seem to have lingered so long.

Ben was mentioned as being Liam's son, and a candidate for Edward's new groom. Yet in this chapter, Ben is yet again mentioned (as he had been in a previous chapter) as a potential baron. So . . . which is it? Having two characters with the same name will get confusing!
Love M Go Blue chapter 18 . 4/27/2013
So . . . this might be a stupid question, but - where in hay-el were Alice & Esme during the birth? It would seem to me that they would have been practically glued to Bella's side, given that they are nearly family!
sujari6 chapter 46 . 11/21/2012
Interesting to get EPOV.
Patti996 chapter 46 . 11/19/2012
I loved the out takes with Edward & Jacobs travels the best. I also was glad we found out who Edward really fought.
elaine67 chapter 46 . 11/15/2012
Enjoyed the outtakes
Thanks
Burntcore chapter 46 . 11/11/2012
loved the outtakes. very glad you are back and running. *hugs*
Narcys-crazydaisy chapter 46 . 11/4/2012
AWESOME! Thank you for sharing this story with us. i always love reading about these two. YOU ROCK! Narcy
Angeldolphin01 chapter 46 . 11/4/2012
I love it.
whitegurl2013 chapter 46 . 11/3/2012
I love the outtakes!
debslmac chapter 46 . 11/3/2012
:) :)
Soleil2Much chapter 2 . 10/18/2012
I seriously don't get why you don't have thousands of reviews?! I'm two chapters in and I don't want to stop reading!

I can't wait to go home and finish the next chapter :)

-Soleil
whitegurl2013 chapter 45 . 10/2/2012
I'm going to miss this story. I love it!