Reviews for Ancients
Fire-Flyz-16 chapter 5 . 6/29/2012
Yay for updating!
Q: What does an 'Angel' acctually look like, cause 'Demon's' are kind of uglyish and Qwan seams to think he's handsome, so if he call Angels ugly does that mean their beautiful?
Whyhow chapter 4 . 6/3/2012
Interesting and very suspenseful story. I can't wait to see what happens next. Please update.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
Oohhh, mean Trouble. Haha. I hope that you do get Holly and Trouble together in the end. This really good. One mistake, though. When Foaly says "Like that's ever going to happen." You put every instead of ever. Other than that I think everything's fine.
EmoPiglet169 chapter 1 . 3/11/2012
Oh, very funny. I'll give a longer review on the next chapter, right now I have to go practice clarinet. This is hilarious. Also, well written. No mistakes that I can see. Oh, and later today I'm FINALLY going to start typing chapter 6 of The Time Quandary. I might actually meet my goal of having the next chapter up by the 20th!
Diamantinam chapter 2 . 3/11/2012
I have to agree with the other reviewer, your writing style is scarily similar to Eoin Colfers. Keep up the good work! P.S. I'm not feeling a Holly/Artemis relationship, I've always been pro Holly/Trouble!
Sophia Scorpia chapter 4 . 3/10/2012
If I'm not mistaken, I think that Arty is still 15 and a half. He was cured 6 months after his fifteenth birthday.
HollysAlterEgo chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
No idea at all about the names, but I have this funny feeling that Mei and Hel are the Opals and I'm really not sure about Inp. I love your style of writing, you sound uncannily like Eoin Colfer himself! Two suggestions; this is a great story, but if you want more readers I would rename your fic; Deadly Angels sounds too... "out there," if you know what I mean (if you don't, PM me). Also, I have to agree with the other reviewers; if you are going to put this in the romance category, it needs more A/H moments (I'm a total Hartemis shipper). Update!

HollysAlterEgo aka Ivy Willows
BookwormGirl16 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I really like this, but it would be better with some Hartemis in it :) As for the names, no idea. Hint?
BookwormGirl16 chapter 2 . 12/6/2011
I love it! Please update again soon :)
shtoops chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
What did ickle Arty do? Someone will have to diciplin him. And youll need another chapter if you want one of the generas to be romance...

We'e Sergant Peppers lony hearts club band

ellomuffins chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is awesome! Love the way you write! AND IT'S GRAMMATICALLY CORRECT! I love you! 3
Cant be bothered to sign in chapter 1 . 12/4/2011