Reviews for The Newest Challenger
aceventury chapter 61 . 7/9
SKULLOMANIA WHEN!?
Sage of the Azure Phoenix chapter 61 . 7/8
Great story here. I'm curious if any of the other SF girls will appear: R. Mika, Makoto, Maki, Laura, blaire, and Pullum.
PrankMasterFeeney chapter 15 . 7/5
Yo, love the story, can’t wait for the next chapter, but can anyone explain to me the whole word game between Naruto and Charlie after he Kyuubi Smashed Vega? The one where they are almost freestyle rhyming about how dead Vega is? almost feel like it’s a movie quote from somewhere but I can’t find any reference to it online! Is it just something that you made up on the fly or is it inspired by something in the media?
Ddraigthespiderninja654 chapter 39 . 5/24
You when I picture you I imagine you to look like that guy from current lagaan you know the badass which is weird coz I haven't seen that show in years just a random thought.
CapriSunnyD chapter 9 . 5/16
And now you made Vega survive a kyuubi enhanced rasengan. BUT it makes sense because people in Street Fighter can destroy a small car in less than 40 seconds. They're super human.

Dropped.
CapriSunnyD chapter 8 . 5/16
What a garbage chapter. Completely disabled Naruto and upgraded Sakura just to try and make it an epic fight. You had her actually draw against a fuckin' oodama rasengan for christ sake and actually keep up with Naruto in speed. I would rip on it more, but I realize this is from 2011. Smh.
So sakura can use it to ok I know in Cannon that didn't happen but I like it, it could be how naruto helps her control it and them growing close to each other again
So sagat and vega are dead so how are is sagat going to come back for street fighter 4
So cammy and naruto first though at this point I think people would be happier with a harem (can't speak for everyone) though people would like to see each girl they like with naruto and would be sad to not see all the girls happy naruto would probably do that. So 4 girls like him, 2 had dates with him, one did the deed, and the other is hero worshipping and think they can't cause ruin friendship and took too long
Darkpheniox chapter 27 . 4/24
Damn I want to see sakura and naruto to get together (almost seems like it will happen though I would be ok with it here unlike other stories) man I really love this story wonder what will happen
Why not make a prequel could be fun
Man i want to see sakura and naruto together it would be nice for the back story that was given that sakura would have feelings for naruto... and ryu
Darkphrniox chapter 5 . 4/5
Ok naruto and ibuki that's cool it could work also naruto had to worry about being beaten as a child was an orphan so you know really easy to relax
Darkpheniox chapter 1 . 4/5
Man i hope naruto and Sakura Kasugano get together it would be cute I think anyway can't wait to read more it looks like a good story
The Snake Pirate chapter 61 . 4/3
I was waiting for the update of History's Strongest Shinobi, so I decided to start reading The Newest Challenger, and I must say that I am delighted.
Naruto's chemistry with the characters of Street Figther and Rival Schools is perfect, and although I'm not a big fan of harem stories, Naruto's interaction with the girls is not forced, and of course what I like the most of your stories, the fights. In my opinion this is your strongest point, plus you complement it with unique matches in the battle. I'll be waiting for the next chapter.
4,688 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »