Reviews for The Newest Challenger
Hirameki Kitsune chapter 1 . 11/21
With the upcoming release of Street Fighter 6 I had to reread this story. It's one of my favorites! My hope is that the game gets you excited enough to continue this. Thank you for this amazing fiction!
Story Naruto: The Soy Self insert

Canon Street Fighter 6 Ryu: Chad.
Chulu chapter 64 . 11/11
Please release a new chapter and continue the series I'm a huge fan
Mark chapter 64 . 11/6
Amazing work and story.
niningtantalus chapter 64 . 11/5
this fic really are the best naruto crossover i ever read... i really hope you finish this one... but i understand many things in life get priorities, good luck bro
infernalpermafrost chapter 1 . 10/23
reread 3 is go
Absurdum est chapter 64 . 10/19
I hope you decide to pick up this Fic again. Besides Better left unsaid I feel like this is your story with the best character growth and development. All the abilities and power ups follow a reasonable progression and a logical base for acquiring them. It’s a nice blend from both worlds where a lot of cannon Naruto and Sasuke’s OP stuff was left behind without the knowledge coming with them to the new world. Without the seal key and Waterfall of Truth Naruto can’t easily come to peace with himself and access Kurama’s true potential. And without Itachi and Obit-adra Sasuke can’t learn the secrets of his eyes potential.
But even limited compared to cannon they still push and use what they have, Naruto especially. It really does well to showcase his spirit and the way it affects his friends.
SirStorytime chapter 64 . 9/29
Think SF6 could bring some new life?
God I need another chapter
mastercheif1229 chapter 64 . 9/20
Incredible story so far! Really hope that you continue this at some point!
rc48177 chapter 52 . 9/10
Been rereading this story. You've done some damn fine work man. :)
Hope another chapter comes one day, but until then, stay strong
Loganhunter2
Doing my nearly religious yearly reread of some of your stories can't wait for more updates here
you are amazing Kenchi, don't let others get you down
castillofreddy837 chapter 48 . 8/12
Is there a possibly of giving a chance to make the main crew of this story play street Fighter the GAME, but the only difference is that Naruto and Sasuke is in it. I would just find it enteresting to see them react to their own game, especially if there's a scene in where Dan beats Naruto for some reason!

Story mode and everything if possible!
ExaltedOwl chapter 64 . 8/8
Awesome work! Took a decade of dedication. Thank you for your diligence
5,144 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »