Reviews for The Newest Challenger
This is legitimately one of the most awesome stories out there. Thank u very very much.
Please add more to naruto Harem I really want chuli in it they have so any hot girls
copet chapter 62 . 10/12
Well, what a chapter! I really love how you are wrapping things with the potential of Naruto with his training with Oro. Also, him leaving does make one wonder how it will all wrap up, if it will be like the ending of the game... I'm also feeling sad knowing it's the last arc, but I really enjoy this fanfic. Keep on the good work!
Couldn't he have walked up the walls? Or done a replacement technique to cut off her sight of him?
Please, Please, Please Update this story again I love this story, it;s one the best story ever
EtherealOnyx chapter 40 . 9/29
I am rereading this story for the third time and it's still awesome. Please update dood
ShaiGar chapter 11 . 9/20
a tick mark formed? why not say a facial tick formed?
BullC6 chapter 62 . 8/30
Wow, can't believe it's been over a year since you updated this thing. I have read this story a few times and I really hope you find inspiration to finish it out. I think it will need around 10 chapter so the rate that you are going it might take a decade to finish. It will still be worth it though as like most of your crossovers this has been great. The main reason you are my favorite author is because you write with my most fav character as your main protagonist and you get the Character Naruto like nobody else. You know how to make him badass while still retaining his canon qualities that make him endearing. Still I do miss the period between 2010 and 2014. You were in University the same time as me and your update rate was frightening and kept me entertained. Real life sure does hit you and your hobbies like a bitch. I just hope this one isn't abandoned like your Bleach crossover, true warriors never die.
Please Reply
Please Update this story soon it's one of the best stories I've ever read.
Parks98 chapter 61 . 8/19
Naruto learning to senjutsu makes me extremely happy.
Parks98 chapter 49 . 8/19
To be honest I think this is better than what Dark Sakura could have done. I mean she sure basically did what the bride did to Black Mamba in Kill Bill 2 but she could have easily done the same thing to her throat. Can't do anything if you wind pipe is ripped out.
Bruh when's the next update?
Wana1 chapter 18 . 7/27
aww man there sasugay in it. ah i really dont that bastard. but i like your yea just surprised sasugay in it.
Silber D. Wolf chapter 62 . 7/2