Reviews for The Newest Challenger
I got an idea, Why not have Yakuza, Tekken and KoF Characters join the fun
quarttzblade12 chapter 61 . 9/28
kinda wish there was a story for Sasuke and Akira
kyubi99 chapter 63 . 9/26
bro this is truly marvellous work,I hope. you find your spirit to finish this,bravo to you
Dude You have to be More creative.. Why is Naruto so Weak despite having his parents?

If his relationship with the nine tails/Kurama is more positive..then we should already see him using kurama chakra without hurting himself.
Tenshin-Ta chapter 63 . 8/28
Hey, Kenchi decided to reread the story and it's as good as I remembered. Tho it's not without it's worts, it still a good and fun read. Also you been mispelling the city where the cast live in wrong. It's actually spelled Aoharu instead Aohura, lol. (Look it up)

Also decided to help you in making Necalli's profile since you probably forgot or were feeling lazy.

Name: Necalli
Title: The Soul Consuming Darkness
Nationality: N/A (Possibly Aztec)
Gender: Unknown (According to Shadaloo data)
Age: Unknown (January 11)
Height/Weight: 6'3" (190 cm)/ 249 lbs. (113 kg)
Blood Type: N/A
Likes: Powerful Souls.
Dislikes: Manmade things, people.
Hobbies: Fulfilling prophecies.
Rivals: Naruto
Fighting Style: Violent style taking advantage of physique.
Background: Necalli is an entity who serves the Aztec Gods as their Emissary. Every few hundred years the stars herald the 'Hour of Battle' ('Hour of Necalli'). During this period of time Necalli awakens to fulfill his prophecy of consuming the souls of strong warriors. Which was Naruto, Ryu, and Dhalsim. Unfortunately he was defeated by the warrior shinobi Naruto with his newly acquired Sage Mode.

Name: Naruto Uzumaki (Update?)
Title: The Best Ninja in the World
Nationality: Japan
Gender: Male
Age: 18 (Birthday: October 10)
Height/Weight: 5'11" (180 cm)/ 181 lbs. (81.3 kg)
Blood Type: B
Likes: Ramen of all sorts, pranking certain people, gardening, video games, geography, helping people, American music.
Dislikes: Vegetables, Tora (cat), the delinquents in Aoharu City that pick fights with him, the stereotypes for ninja.
Hobbies: Gardening, working freelance odd jobs for money to pay for school and housing, hustling playing darts against others for pocket change.
Rivals: Sasuke
Fighting Style: Ninjutsu/Self-Developed Taijutsu that focuses on his speed advantage over others. When faced with a rare speed disadvantage clones are used liberally to supplement.
Background: The jinchuuriki (power of human sacrifice/demon container) of the Kyuubi no Yoko and a genin-level shinobi of Konohagakure no Sato at last check. Under unknown circumstances he was ripped from his home and wound up in a strange place with no way back in sight. Settled in Japan in Aoharu City where he became a 'ninja' or a 'mercenary for hire' despite the fact that the bulk of his jobs don't always involve fighting and center more along odd jobs quite often. Had quite the adventure in defeating evil organizations with his friends and ending up with a rather strange set of romances with four strong girls. In a sense of dejavu, Naruto is now training with another perverted sage named Oro, to master senjutsu in order to stand agaisnt the embodiment of the Satsui no Hadou, Oni.
idkusernameoatbuit chapter 14 . 8/17
Yeah, no.

Karin was absolutely in the wrong here. Fire one, authority does not equal competence, and she is not the professional mercenary here. For two, letting Cammy walk around freely is asinine. If she has surrendered, put her in a cell with someone guarding it. That’s like security 101. If you trust her, make it a nice cell with furnishings and entertainment.

Damn right Naruto is angry.
It’s amazing
Please update
Fucktransgender chapter 63 . 7/23
Who gives a shit about what trans faggot think, just use whatever word you want and tell those trans piece of shit to fuck off if the don't like it, fucking degenerate scum those transfaggot
copet chapter 63 . 7/17
Wow, how do you manage to make every chapter so interesting? I know progress is slow, but you make every chapter worth it. Please keep the good work coming! Have an excellent day!
Samuel Santillan chapter 60 . 7/16
The Newest Challenger deberias continuarla y tambien poner a chun-li en el harem de naruto lahermana mayor tambie deberia estar ahi sune el capitulo 64,65,66 de esta historia
Phantom Thief Sanj-oker chapter 63 . 7/7
Aaahh, damn it! This is sooo good! I'm really hoping we see more of this story soon. I stumbled on this story thanks to TvTropes, and now I'm just rooting for everyone! You're so damn cool! Please continue this story soon!
Lord Nullify chapter 1 . 7/6
God damn it kenchi I'm envious of your writing skills.
EmptySpot chapter 15 . 7/2
Naruto uses the word “tranny” as, I assume, an insult against Vega. To my knowledge, tranny is a rather insulting and derogatory term for transgender people. I admit that the word choice here makes me uncomfortable because I feel that this is insulting to trans people and furthers negative connotations with being trans. I’ll still continue reading but I felt the need to express my discomfort for the term usage.
sharingankakashi007 chapter 9 . 6/13
Rasengan for all it's internal damage
Still couldn't kill him
With Kurama's chakra
Guess ki is more powerful than I thought
5,002 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »