Reviews for The Newest Challenger
tatewaki2000 chapter 7 . 6/21
Wooohooo!
tatewaki2000 chapter 5 . 6/21
When I clicked this story, I was desperate for anything that had any semblance of meat.
I would have read yaoi Gai sensei even if it meant the story was mildly interesting.

... I did not expect this story to be so enjoyable. I expected mindless fights and dumb over 9000 scenese, but instead you've delivered a delightful earnest narrative. I am not only amazed by our protagonist's extraordinary adventures, but I am simply delighted with the inclusion of his extraordinary friends.

It's a story that has Heart. Thank you..
tatewaki2000 chapter 4 . 6/21
So kewl :) woohoooo!
tatewaki2000 chapter 3 . 6/21
I am havin ThE FuN!
Huzzah!9
Do you intend to make a tekken counterpart to this story? Not counting the stupid harem and being Naruto centered , the story is okay.
JLdark chapter 60 . 6/10
I finally reached the latest chapter! Thid arc will be awesome, I can feel it, and Cody appears! That is good, I'm surprised that Oni is alive and in Ryu that will be dangerous, I hope there is way to save him and stop him. They must get ready for anything that could come to them.
bblovsum chapter 4 . 6/10
Does Naruto tone down the power of the Rasengan? I mean it can grind through stones and walls.
JLdark chapter 59 . 6/10
It seem that this will be the most difficult challenge for them, at least they won't be alone and they will have new allies for this battle. I wonder if Naruto will go full biju to defeat Gill? That will be awesome if he can manage to control it. Or maybe he will find a new way to do it. I really look forward to the last arc and how Naruto will find what to do with his future and how the girls will be part of that, I mean Karin has an idea of children, just like Sakura would like to have a family, and Naruto would love to have a family of his own in the future. Many thanks for this chapter!
JLdark chapter 58 . 6/10
I enjoy this kind of chapter after the batlle he needs some time to rest up, besides he can have some time with the girls, just like with Cammy! I really enjoyed how he tickled her and Ibuki joined the fun too. I hope Naruto can find something he likes to in college, hesides Karin left open her invitation to live with her in a penthouse! with the company of the others too, by the the way I think my favorite is how Karin calls him beloved! Just like Cammy to call him master is really fun.
JLdark chapter 57 . 6/10
Oh MAN! That was intense! It took a lot from both of them to defeat Akuma and got his Oni form! That battle was amazing, and now Ryu lost it, yoo bad maybe there is a way for him to regain his own self. By the way I liked that Naruto gave his headband tp Sakura, and it was good that they acted so quickly to evacuate the island!
JLdark chapter 56 . 6/9
This is amazing! That battle is great, everything is going so fast, Naruto can't miss anything or it will the laat thing for him; it is good that Ryu is there even if gives Naruto some time to keep up with Akuma, I wonder if Akuma would stand a chance against Kurama? That would be an amazing battle!
JLdark chapter 55 . 6/9
I think this is my favorite lemon, Karin's my second one so far. I hope there is more in the future because they are really good. This was a good break before the battle and enjoyable too the dinner and what will the future bring, in the story two years have passed and they are practically adults, I really look forward to the rest of this story. You have a great talent for writing and that's amazing! So thank you so much for sharing it.
JLdark chapter 54 . 6/9
I really enjoyed how much the girls trust Naruto, they give him their support and he will everything he can against Akuma. I didn't imagine how lost Naruto felt when he got to Japan, but he really loves Sakura for accepting him. Too bad Naruto can't get access to the key for his seal, but he I like that always find a way to get stronger.
JLdark chapter 53 . 6/8
This chapter was so good! Akuma appears again and successfully defeated tanned Sakura, and get a battle with Naruto! Really looking forward to that, this could give some idea to Sakura and what she plans to do. By the way I really enjoy how Karin talks about Naruto, it piss Sakura but it was fun, besides I like the idea of how she express her feelings like that, and the omake was fun as well.
JLdark chapter 52 . 6/8
I think this is my favorite chapter so far, especially the moment between Karin and Naruto, she told him how she feels about him and I like how both of them showed their feelings. It was different and nice, since childhood Naruto had to look for it, but now Karin is gave him all that she has, really amazing chapter.
4,563 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »