Reviews for Hello
remusjohnnlupin chapter 1 . 4/12
I just came across this story now and it's wow it's so beautiful oh god it's so deep and touching and wonderfully paced oh god it's so wonderful :')
Joey Bermuda Ketail chapter 1 . 1/20
My opinion, is that this is the saddest and most beautiful fanfiction I have ever read in my whole life. It has got to be my favorite. It was so deep and emotional and got me sobbing so much. The way you wrote it was amazing and I honestly have no words to describe how wonderful this is. It is truly a masterpiece. Thank you so much for writing this -not to mention that this is your first fanfiction with this pairing. You are an amazing writer.
spncdslb chapter 1 . 1/9
Wow... It feels like I watched a queer movie. I love the tone of this story.
Megany123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Lovely!
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was so well written and plotted an I'm just amazed at your writing. It was so beautiful, deffinataly keep writing!
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2013
THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL!
pgrabinEdward chapter 1 . 8/2/2013
That was so powerful! I'm so glad it was a happy ending- all the drama made me cry! You're a great writer!
SenSayuri chapter 1 . 7/19/2013
Gah! I always bypassed this story when picking out one of your lovely stories for my reading pleasure; What a mistake! How brilliant it is! I absolutely loved the two being sorted into Ravenclaw and how your crafted two, perfect personalities from thin air for the boys. But the cherry on the cake was definitely the endearing relationship both had from the very start; blossoming innocently but eventually turning into something.. more.. And their fathers, especially Draco, having to bury the past for the sake of their sons. Lovely! Such a satisfying read.. I'm reeling for more Al x Scorp, now!
Have a good day, Holmes! :)
IWLTxo chapter 1 . 7/7/2013
This is so beautifully written, it felt like I was experiencing everything with Scorpius, of course I'm already female so I didn't really need to pretend to be female. But I've read this twice now and I think each time I read it, I fall more and more in love with this one shot.

Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2013
Beautiful
bethi13212 chapter 1 . 5/13/2013
This is my favorite Albus/Scorpius story EVER! Plus your just a genius author period, and in my top 10 authors of any medium ever.
AlmostNotReallyKawaii chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This is the most PERFECT Al/Scor I've read in my life! You made me cry; this was SO BEAUTIFUL! Congratulations and keep on writing! I really like the story you built here! .
Lovelyou chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
That was…gosh I can't find the proper words. That was just so deep, emotional and beautiful really.
It made me cry a lot. And I really mean a lot. It sort of hit close to home for me, not in the sense of losing a child or the whole gender crisis but just the broad issue of family troubles I guess and the bit about the missing piece of the puzzle - that was something i've experienced and can definitely relate to.
I could tell what was going on from early on and just the idea of trying so hard to please your own parent which can never be achieved because no matter what it's just not enough is quite heartbreaking.
I just need to say it - Scorpius' mum is absolutely horrible. How she could do that to him is beyond me. It shouldn't matter if your child is not how you want them to be but just the fact that they're your child and you should love them no matter what… Draco was a really wonderful person here which I liked. So was Albus (and Harry too even though he didn't come out much).
I liked that it didn't focus on the romance so much. Throughout the story I was a lot more focused and cared a lot more about the family issue rather than the romance which is really rare for fanfics which I absolutely loved.
Anyway the way it's written was perfect. Thank you for sharing this story.
momopowaa chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
That was... Quite weird actually. I think I was as confused as Scorpius, and his mother who kept turning him into a girl; that was disturbing. Nonetheless, the story was genuinely original, and the narration very well done; it is as if I had watched a movie and missing some parts at first because of the trauma. It felt strange to read. I am still a bit puzzled right now. Even if you started with a completely odd plot you managed to finish-and what an end!- the story properly, holding it till the last paragraphs. I guess if I felt the way Scorpius did then it is a winning for you, isn't it?
Anyway, this is an awesome work you did, I am impressed. Keep writing. Realllyyy.
PhoenixPixie chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
I love this story! You've done it again! I love all your stories! They are so much fun! and this was very creative I don't think I've ever read a story quite like this before. Great job!