Reviews for Hello
CharlesFilth chapter 1 . 6/30
Very well written and very emotional. I loved it and wish it weren't so short but at the same time I feel that it wouldn't have been the same then. Less dense and focused.
EMERALD ROSE816 chapter 1 . 6/9
this fic touched my heart. i am speechless right now. good job. :
brynn.brigham chapter 1 . 4/26
Simply beautiful
Maranna Listten chapter 1 . 4/19
I love this story! Very well written, with a happy ending and not an overdose of angst. I especially liked the scenes where Scorpius did something and others were panicking, and his emotions were very easy to empathize with. I just had to say something, hence the review, which I don't do often. I didn't even want to take the five seconds to log in properly!
Welp, I'm off to send links to my friends! 3
red-painted-rose chapter 1 . 2/22
This is absolutely beautiful! I don't know what else to say...
LexyD Danielle chapter 1 . 1/12
Wow loved the story :) I'm sure things like that really do happen in real life and hopefully someone that's going through something similar to that will read this :)
PBJ chapter 1 . 10/31/2014
This fic is just amazing. Nothing else I can say would do it any justice. The writing is amazing and the story is just...wow. Lovely job
Naiyo14 chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
This is a beautiful fic
Doni chapter 1 . 5/23/2014
Seriously wonderfully crafted. The angst was almost tangible. That poor boy ... Not loved by a person who should have loved him unconditionally and not able to see the love from two people who did. At least he eventually found himself. Lovely work.
beekster chapter 1 . 4/27/2014
this is a movingly mournful and beautiful story. i couldn't stop reading it even though i have read it at least once before. their world is a perfectly described and designed possibility, the best of their generation that i have ever read. i thank you for sharing this wonderful work.
remusjohnnlupin chapter 1 . 4/12/2014
I just came across this story now and it's wow it's so beautiful oh god it's so deep and touching and wonderfully paced oh god it's so wonderful :')
Joey Danny Ketail chapter 1 . 1/20/2014
My opinion, is that this is the saddest and most beautiful fanfiction I have ever read in my whole life. It has got to be my favorite. It was so deep and emotional and got me sobbing so much. The way you wrote it was amazing and I honestly have no words to describe how wonderful this is. It is truly a masterpiece. Thank you so much for writing this -not to mention that this is your first fanfiction with this pairing. You are an amazing writer.
spncdslb chapter 1 . 1/9/2014
Wow... It feels like I watched a queer movie. I love the tone of this story.
Megany123 chapter 1 . 12/18/2013
Lovely!
LIVEalittleLOVEsome chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
This was so well written and plotted an I'm just amazed at your writing. It was so beautiful, deffinataly keep writing!