Reviews for Writer's Block
fictionfairytalesfantasy4921 chapter 17 . 8/22/2014
Are you planning on continuing this? I absolutely love it and love that you incorporated sabriel. The text messages between Cas and Dean are so adorable! I really hope there's more to come! This is great (:
Khoshekh42 chapter 17 . 8/16/2014
Mores coming? (•).(•)
kissacazador chapter 17 . 1/12/2014
I never thought that Dean dying in another car accident would make me happy, but it does! Thankfully, Lisa Y\told him what he desperately needed to hear! Loved it!
kissacazador chapter 16 . 1/12/2014
Oh no! Dean was in another accident! Please be okay!
kissacazador chapter 15 . 1/12/2014
That Gabe is soo silly! 'Loved the text messages! Sorry, I've real busy, but I plan to get all caught up now :)
Guest chapter 17 . 10/24/2013
Westiegal chapter 17 . 8/30/2013
I really enjoyed reading this. You got the characters just right, and some excellent humor.
BlackButteflyE chapter 17 . 6/14/2013
asdfghjkl; I love this story so much but I am dying to know more of how Dean and Cas go. Keep up the great work!
Angelofthelord chapter 17 . 6/6/2013
THIS IS SO CUTE! AND HEARTBREAKING! AND CUTE! I'll just be here, in the corner, waiting for the next chapter XD
Jena chapter 17 . 6/3/2013
PLEASE FINISH THIS ASAP!
EchoBell chapter 17 . 5/12/2013
Phew, that was intense. Oh, god, I cant wait for the next chapter. Honestly Ive just swooned when he found out that Cas was in there as well.
RosieVIII chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Wow, this story really captured my interest. This story is great! I love your writing and, of course, the story itself. Keep up the great work! :)
Aliniah chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
Cas should've hit Dean upside the head Lisa style for that comment. I'm glad he's ok and knows Lisa would've wanted him to be happy.
OfFriendsAndFoes chapter 17 . 5/11/2013
That was a really nice chapter! I am glad Dean can finally move on with his life now. But is there more? Haha, yes please!
Not Perfect Only Human chapter 17 . 5/10/2013
Type your review for this chapter here...