Reviews for Escape to the enemy Love knows no side
TheFlowerOfRomance chapter 8 . 8/21
YEEEEEEP! WHAT IS TOM DOING AT HOGWARTS! WHATS GOING ON! HELP!
fanficnewbee chapter 1 . 5/26
THIS STORY IS SOOOOOOOO GOOD! You adopted it in order to continue it, has something changed your mind? Please, please continue this tale it's to good to just forget about.
Millie chapter 3 . 3/30
Problem: Harry was beaten bloody reopening wounds on his back. And he dropped down on it, not likely. Wouldn't Voldemort see the blood seeping through the sweater? Or Harry flinching every time his back is touched? Good story so far. Well written, nice plot.
acetwolf94 chapter 8 . 1/11
I LOVE IT! ADD MORE PLEASE!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/4/2016
Heyo! It's 2016 now, and this story is amazing. Could you possibly update for the first time since 2012?
megen.duncan chapter 8 . 5/1/2016
please up date!
megen.duncan chapter 1 . 4/5/2016
Read
Fallow51 chapter 8 . 6/20/2015
Another adopted story that isn't continued...
Post U Later chapter 8 . 4/30/2015
Well, Ron Didn't Take It Well. Oh Well, He'll Either Die From The Vow Or Be Killed In The War. Not A Huge Loss Really.

& Death Army? I Like It. It Suits Them VERY Well! The Death Army Training Harry's Own Personal Death Eaters! XD

& WHOA! How His Tom In The Library? Did McGonagall Let Him In? I'm Curious!

Please Continue This Story! PLEASE! I Know It's Been Near 3 Years, But PLEeEEEASE UPDATE!
Post U Later chapter 7 . 4/30/2015
Wow, Poor Pansy, She May Have Been An Annoying Prat Sometimes, But She Was Innocent. I Bet Dumbledore Killed Her. That Honestly Seems Like Something He'd Do.

& Wow, Ginny Took That Really Well! Much Better Than I Though She Would. I Hope Ron Takes The News Half As Good As She Did.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 4/30/2015
Well, That Prophesy Sure Is Interesting... I'm Kinda Lost... But It's Probably Just Me. ;P

& So Hermione & Professor Shiori Are On Harry's Side Huh? Very Interesting. I'm Glad. Will Ron Be On His Side In The End Though? I Doubt It. But At Least Harry'll Have One Of His First Friends.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 4/30/2015
Aww Pale Sounds Awesome! Very Sweet Sounding.

& Oh Man, Harry's Never Going To Get ANYTHING Done With Tom Talking To Him All The Time!

& I Wonder Why Hermione Wants Harry To Talk To Luna So Badly. Very Weird, Just Like Harry's Dream. I Bet They Have Something To Do With Each Other.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 4/30/2015
Awesome! So Wait, Harry's Animagus Form Is Basically, Him, With Black Wings, Red Highlights, & Alabaster Skin? But He's Still Basically In Human Shape Right? Not Much Of An Animal Form. XD

But I LOVE Draco's Snake! Sounds Very Pretty & Elegant!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 4/30/2015
Lol, What Did Voldemort Exactly DO To The Dursleys? I'd Like A Peek At That List Of Spells!

& WTF? The MOM Isn't Going To Do Anything But Give Him A Warning After The Abundant Usage Of Extremely Dark Spells Against Muggles, When They EXPELLED HIM For Defending Himself Agains Dementors With The Patronus Charm, A EXTREMELY LIGHT SPELL? I Give Up On Understanding The MOM.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 4/30/2015
Oh, I Do Hope Voldemort Doesn't Kill The Muggles, Because Then Harry Wouldn't Get A Chance At Revenge!