Reviews for Escape to the enemy Love knows no side
Fallow51 chapter 8 . 6/20
Another adopted story that isn't continued...
Post U Later chapter 8 . 4/30
Well, Ron Didn't Take It Well. Oh Well, He'll Either Die From The Vow Or Be Killed In The War. Not A Huge Loss Really.

& Death Army? I Like It. It Suits Them VERY Well! The Death Army Training Harry's Own Personal Death Eaters! XD

& WHOA! How His Tom In The Library? Did McGonagall Let Him In? I'm Curious!

Please Continue This Story! PLEASE! I Know It's Been Near 3 Years, But PLEeEEEASE UPDATE!
Post U Later chapter 7 . 4/30
Wow, Poor Pansy, She May Have Been An Annoying Prat Sometimes, But She Was Innocent. I Bet Dumbledore Killed Her. That Honestly Seems Like Something He'd Do.

& Wow, Ginny Took That Really Well! Much Better Than I Though She Would. I Hope Ron Takes The News Half As Good As She Did.
Post U Later chapter 6 . 4/30
Well, That Prophesy Sure Is Interesting... I'm Kinda Lost... But It's Probably Just Me. ;P

& So Hermione & Professor Shiori Are On Harry's Side Huh? Very Interesting. I'm Glad. Will Ron Be On His Side In The End Though? I Doubt It. But At Least Harry'll Have One Of His First Friends.
Post U Later chapter 5 . 4/30
Aww Pale Sounds Awesome! Very Sweet Sounding.

& Oh Man, Harry's Never Going To Get ANYTHING Done With Tom Talking To Him All The Time!

& I Wonder Why Hermione Wants Harry To Talk To Luna So Badly. Very Weird, Just Like Harry's Dream. I Bet They Have Something To Do With Each Other.
Post U Later chapter 4 . 4/30
Awesome! So Wait, Harry's Animagus Form Is Basically, Him, With Black Wings, Red Highlights, & Alabaster Skin? But He's Still Basically In Human Shape Right? Not Much Of An Animal Form. XD

But I LOVE Draco's Snake! Sounds Very Pretty & Elegant!
Post U Later chapter 3 . 4/30
Lol, What Did Voldemort Exactly DO To The Dursleys? I'd Like A Peek At That List Of Spells!

& WTF? The MOM Isn't Going To Do Anything But Give Him A Warning After The Abundant Usage Of Extremely Dark Spells Against Muggles, When They EXPELLED HIM For Defending Himself Agains Dementors With The Patronus Charm, A EXTREMELY LIGHT SPELL? I Give Up On Understanding The MOM.
Post U Later chapter 2 . 4/30
Oh, I Do Hope Voldemort Doesn't Kill The Muggles, Because Then Harry Wouldn't Get A Chance At Revenge!
bella.beau.14 chapter 8 . 4/27
update soon please
MangaVampire chapter 8 . 4/6
please put up a new chapter of this
teengrl2 chapter 8 . 11/27/2014
More more more. Please!
yngoldfogee chapter 8 . 10/14/2014
I'm glad I came across this story again, but must ask if you still intend to continue it? I ask because it's been over two years and nothing new has been added to the story.
Mrs Cassandra M chapter 8 . 8/10/2014
cant wait for the update this story is so good keep up the great work
Mukuro234 chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
Hehe tis is a great fic love it :) love the last sentence of this chap :)
Genuka chapter 8 . 7/23/2014
Blast it! Where's the rest?