Reviews for The Turn of a Hero
A promising intro.
T51b Moridin chapter 7 . 5/6
Rather decent lil fight.
T51b Moridin chapter 6 . 5/6
Lots of fire on the way no doubt.
T51b Moridin chapter 5 . 5/4
Oc's? Seems like it. I wonder how they will mesh into the plot.
T51b Moridin chapter 4 . 5/4
Yay long exposition chapters! WOoo! :)
T51b Moridin chapter 3 . 5/4
Random heritage GET! Lol. Well seems there is a small twist. Somehow Orochimaru and Pain know whats up with the Uzumaki. Pain being one, sure then, but Orochimaru didn't participate in anything to do with them.
T51b Moridin chapter 2 . 5/4
Ah. Seems I stand corrected. Not very different at all. In fact your walking deeper into the land of tropes. I'm hoping to see this dark naruto other personality thing done a bit differently from the norm here. We shall see~
T51b Moridin chapter 1 . 5/4
Hm~ So I can see this is the initial makings of the current copy pasta sphere. Though that's not really bad either. Its helpful to have a framework to work from too. I'm curious what will be different with this story as compared to others.
BorderLand chapter 18 . 4/14
Wow, Naruto is pretty much gone fall for Mito if things get like this. Not like I blame him this Mito is getting very high on the list of the favorite females in any fanfiction I read.

Madara of all people being her fellow conspirator? Planing the fall of Konoha for so long?

The woman pretty much showed that if Uchiha's have the curse of hatred Uzumaki's are not that far behind when it concerns their family.
BorderLand chapter 9 . 4/14
Hahaha! This is just too good. Naruto and Sasuke joining forces to destroy Konoha? What can be more unexpected than this? The villagers won't even know what hit them.
SlyUzumakiVii chapter 22 . 3/23
about the sucking at rap and not trying... Well that's actually a bonus considering so does Killer Bee lol so go for it
LoganTheLoneWolf chapter 11 . 1/16
theirs to many POVS to keep track of.
1,610 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »