Reviews for The Turn of a Hero
Joebro112 chapter 15 . 7/23
Bruh thank you soooooo much for making such a long fanfiction and not giving up I can't tell you how many animes not near as good as this yet still stop 5 chapters in so thank you so much not to mention this fanfiction is freaking amazing and obviously well plotted and thought out 5 stars ***** and a 10/10
HorizonGamerTV chapter 18 . 7/9
na?
New Readers chapter 60 . 6/20
'The Turn Of A Hero' or as it's better known as: 'Naruto Has A Tantrum For Fifty-nine Chapters.'

Not a recommended story.
Cliched chapter 46 . 6/19
Sooooo very clichéd.
Cliched chapter 45 . 6/19
Cliche is clichéd
guest chapter 54 . 6/6
Kill. Yourself. Virgin. Fag.
u0705990 chapter 17 . 6/2
Things are getting intense. looking foward to seeing where this story goes.
u0705990 chapter 17 . 6/2
iX
Leroy chapter 32 . 5/31
I'm not going to lie, this story has lots of potential but I am hanging on by a thread at this point. There are so many turns and twists with the plot and it is kind of hard to stick with in some parts. Jiryia and Tsunade both seemed like they wanted to leave the leaf because of the wrongs it did to Naruto and the Uzumakis as a whole but now Jiryia is dead by narutos hand and Tsunade seems confused that naruto is doing what he is doing. I am cool with the whole dark Naruto thing but this plot keeps getting crazier and I am curious to when it will finally get too rediculous for me and I will completely lose interest. Until then or if that happens I will be continuing this story. I appreciate the time and effort you have spent in this story but it might be a little too crazy for me, but time will tell.
Leroy
Leroy-San chapter 6 . 5/31
Dragon contract a little over used in fanfictions but still awesome and badass. I'm intrigued to see how it plays out.
Leroy-San chapter 1 . 5/31
This seems like it could be a interesting story. I look forward to seeing how it plays out.
jp236 chapter 61 . 5/25
This is one of the more amazing stories on this site, thank you for creating this master piece
Boomshanka chapter 13 . 5/14
What is with both Naruto and Sasuke having Oedipus Complex?

Disgusting, I say.
jalen.brown154 chapter 33 . 5/12
look min
KodaTheDragon chapter 61 . 5/9
This story... The absolute best i have read. The ending really hit the feels. Yes, as pathetic as it may sound, that is how attached i got to every character. Keep up the good work. And please, make more stories like this.
1,524 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »