Reviews for The Turn of a Hero
Ummm...yeah...that's rape...your naruto is a rapist...
SearingFireBlaze chapter 3 . 8/17
Too cliche
Sokat chapter 44 . 8/14
Man, Kabuto's got more plot armor than a tank... He just keeps getting away at the last second because reasons!
SageModeSasuke chapter 22 . 8/10
Mother and son... that is disgusting. But to each their own I guess.
SageModeSasuke chapter 11 . 8/10
How easily Kushina betrayed Konoha seemed a bit lame, but I will keep reading. I am too curious not to.
SageModeSasuke chapter 10 . 8/10
I know the story is done, but still 'followed' it as it will make it look more appealing to more readers who might come across it. I think it deserves it. It's awesome thus far. Keep up the great work.
SageModeSasuke chapter 9 . 8/10
Well dang!
CreamyYaoi chapter 11 . 8/6
Wow, I recently read a fanfiction similar to this, and I must say, I like hows there's not so much darkness, like full blown gore, betrayal, and my fav character dying. I like how Kushina is on Naruto's side, the entire plot is amazing, and I hope Kyuubi doesn't betray Naruto, I'm going to keep reading, yet I must say, and I've read too many to count, this is the greatest fanfiction I've ever read.
CreamyYaoi chapter 5 . 8/6
CreamyYaoi chapter 1 . 8/6
Ooh I'm exited, first time in a week -u- Ima read more now
Well just for the hell of it it I'm going to give a guess before I find out eventually and say Tobi and Obito are Similar to Dark Naruto and Regular Naruto? Well I'll find out eventually, stories looking good so far. I like it, also I don't know if you did this or not but Naruto Could have maybe Tsunade to help him. She was ready to basically leave the village and the fact she's the Hokage is saying something. Its all mind work man. Weaken from the inside crush from the outside. I can't help but think that Naruto can actually just go Biiju transformation on they ass and blow that shit up with a Bijudama. NarutoKarumaBijudamaLeaf Village What? That's right a big ass crater
* Evil Naruto laugh Scene*
"Kukuuku Leave village is no more"
*Smirks Darkly*

"Wait a minute, ! I didn't move the Ichikaru Ramen stand before I blew the place up! NOOOOOOO "

* Kushina and Karuma sweat drop*

" He goes from Dark Destruction to Ramen lover, Seriously where does he get his love for that stuff? He blows up a village only to fuss about ramen "

Kushina laughs nervously " Haa.. Yeah... I wonder where he gets it from too ... yeah "

Naruto forever had to Live without Ichiraku Ramen from then on. Knowing he would never taste The best ramen again. Those Noodley goodness packed with flavor, And if you asked him how it was? Two word... Fucking... Hell... yes.. Fucking Hell.

A life without ramen, is no life at all. Naruto Uzumaki knew this oh so well. Oh so well indeed.

draco0905 chapter 61 . 7/25
Haven't read any of your other stories yet but this one was really interesting. Kind of a mix of many other stories I've read but still it's own. Still not sure how I feel about naru/kushina though. But I can understand it with the context of the story. Good job.
KnowPein chapter 11 . 7/22
An unconditional Love...
sheman chapter 15 . 7/10
I really like your story but you focus too much on side characters I mean who wants to read the whole sasori fight ? :/ the main character hopefully naruto got like one short paragraph in this whole chapter
Ian Downie chapter 12 . 6/26
Omfg, Dark Naruto is fucking hilarious...
1,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »