Reviews for The Turn of a Hero
marquis.shax chapter 35 . 4/4
you know this makes no sense as if it's a fuinjutsu that was meant to only be used or known by the clan head and be powerful to the point it was kept a secret and well hidden then how can Kabuto use it as he's no good with fuinjutsu and Pedo Snake wasn't that good either.
marquis.shax chapter 34 . 4/4
seems that the Uchiha are going to try an double cross the Uzumaki at some point lol. I was really hoping you'd bring Tsunade in to help Naruto but it seems that's not going to be the case lol
Of course people HAVE to complain about Naruto's Powers in a fan fic.

Kishimoto went full retard with character's like itachi and kakashithat already came out of the womb shooting fireballs and then creating a fucking broken jutsu for learning in the shadow clone but only revealing this aspect 3 years later so he can enable his uchiha wank fantasy with a weak and pathetic MC that even after this stays shit for a long while for no reason at all.

Face it people, if not for hand waving from the mangaka holding naruto back we would have a broken ass one like in this fic from the start...and power level bullshit is okay if it helps your favorite character isn't it uchiha fanboys?
TheGrammarNaziIsHere chapter 61 . 2/24
Amazing story binge read the fuck out of it in 8hrs and it was totes worth. 11/10 did favourite
I loved im not lying when i say i cried a little when mito mikoto and all the jinchuriki died
GOOD JOB
Ok, I need to say something. I have been reading your story for a while now and while generally this betrayal genre of Naruto fics isn't my cup of tea I gave it a shot because it was very well written and a very enticing story. Honestly, this is an amazing fic and don't let anyone tell you otherwise. Unfortunately, when I reached this chapter, I read about Naruto manipulating Hinata. That is where I draw the line. Hinata is my favorite character in the Narutoverse and I just can't stand to read about her being manipulated by Naruto, if all people. So I'm going to stop reading this story. Again, this has nothing to do with your writing, author-person. This is just a personal line I do not cross. I'm not sure if this is finished yet, but if it is then congratulations! This is an amazing fic! But if you're not, well it's still an amazing fic, but good luck in finishing it and in all your future endeavors.
I forgot how completely fucking shit this is, the writer can go ducking die
ta.shrivastava chapter 52 . 1/14
he is behaving more and more like yuki terumi, from BlazBlue series.
YakAge chapter 18 . 1/12
The story isn't half bad, but this chapter was disappointing. In essence, the whole letter just said: 'I was told to do this because of Madara. Oh, and I want revenge.' That's literally all of it. That's no plan, that's following a plan. That's not crafty, that's submissive.
While I am still somewhat curious as to what Mikoto is up to (though I don't comprehend how you consider her to be one of the most interesting Kunoichis in Naruto? She has no lines, no personality, no background. You just took a blank character and filled it, not that I'm saying you did it in a bad way), this 'revelation' was a lot of hot air.
ta.shrivastava chapter 4 . 1/5
I thought root don't have any fear?
ta.shrivastava chapter 2 . 1/5
it would be nice if you have written more larger chapters,.
ta.shrivastava chapter 1 . 1/5
I will not say its good or bad, since it's not a oneshot, I will read more chapters of this and then decide.
this should be worth it though, because I was about to play tekken dark reserection dojo mode, but you have changed my mind.
Kisaki Sakura chapter 7 . 1/1
Show vs. tell

I wasn't searching for a telling.
Dipsyy chapter 26 . 12/31/2016