Reviews for Avalon
kiwi6226 chapter 9 . 9/1/2006
Great story it was really fasinating a real page turner I finnished chapter eight last night a twelve cause i couldn't stop reading it lol probly not the best thing considering i had a nightmare but thats just how good the story is! excellent job keep writing!

-Roxy
Caoilte chapter 9 . 11/19/2003
Great story, glad I chose to read it all *smiles* I hope to see more of your stories soon...
Maggie chapter 9 . 9/26/2002
Once again a compelling read, you're a great writer so put more up soon*
Puma chapter 1 . 8/26/2002
Loved it! Can't wait to read more.
mariann chapter 9 . 8/1/2002
this is so cool hope you write a lot more
miya chapter 9 . 7/24/2002
Hi! I've read all of your relic hunter stories and they're wonderful! You've pulled off the Syd/Nigel relationship so naturally that they look so *right* together. Dare we hope for another continuation? Very strong hint intended.
Kechia chapter 1 . 7/23/2002
I liked it alot,I always thought they would look cute together.
snaggle chapter 1 . 6/27/2002
Great ending. I hope you will continue to write more Relic Hunter fan fiction.
kali chapter 6 . 6/7/2002
MORE! PLEASE!
Guest chapter 5 . 5/22/2002
More please!
SYLVY chapter 5 . 5/21/2002
This is getting more and more interesting, Raven. I love the all details and the explanations you give, and your descriptions really make me picture this place and people in my mind.

You are definitely talented for this kind of writing: KEEP UP WITH THE GOOD WORK !

I eagerly await to read the rest of this wonderful story. :)
CheekyChick chapter 4 . 5/19/2002
Blue,

I absolutely love your fic's - they are fantastic - all of them! They are so well written and realistic, your attention to detail is astounding and the stories themselves extremely imaginative, among some of the best fan fiction I have read. I also love the other characters you have created I like Bridgit but Wil from your fic Heart Of Gold was brilliant. You are a great story-teller, please post more soon!

Cheeky Chick
SYLVY chapter 4 . 5/16/2002
Very cute and funny! lol

MORE WHEN YOU CAN: this is getting addictive! :)
Lisa chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
Lookin good!
not telling chapter 3 . 5/13/2002
Well gone, again loved the whole chapter and looking forward to the next chapter. Please hurry.

PS. Do wach the show.