Reviews for Mark of Devotion
Gubefan1980 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
I'm not a fan of tats but the one Spencer has sounds very pretty. And I think he should keep it. Got nervous for a second thought he stsrted doing drugs again. Cute story. I love my boys loving each other.
blukat chapter 1 . 3/15/2014
Thanks for the read. I enjoyed your story.
loverboysgirl chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
sweet
klagana1 chapter 1 . 3/8/2012
lol i toughed mine the second the bandaid came off! it felt really cool while it was still raised but not to bad. and i think that was just such a cute story! i garcia!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/26/2012
Aww That Tattoo Is So Beautiful. Ur A Really Good Designer. If I Ever Want A Tattoo Similar To That(Like Two Letters Intertwined) I'll Ask You To Do It. You're Awesome.
ccdrgnlvr chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Fun little story. I really like being able to look up the tattoo because my imagination seems to be taking a vacation. I know it is better than anything I would have thought of anyway. :)
Catnatural chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Ooooh that's pretty.

And this fic was amazing! Wish it'd been longer though!

Rayne McKenna chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Ssssssssssssssoooo cute!
Shabby Abby chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
i read the authors note in the beging and just wanted to say i also spend a lot of class time writing fics (i really loved this one it was so sweet)
phantomreg chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Loved it sweet
IanJa chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
nice tatoo, did you designed it?
RoseLaurel chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
So cute! *is off to look at picture*
loveforpenandderek chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I liked it
aNervousFlower chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
So adorable! You should definitely write more of them! I love the idea of Spencer getting a tattoo. And your design as absolutely beautiful. I can see why Derek likes it so much _
lastbloom chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Oh damn, I wish I had thought of that! Haha great job I absolutely loved the idea and it was really well written :D