Reviews for Superhuman
this site is bad f9r kids chapter 11 . 8/25/2014
It was great your a good author and I can't wait till the next chapter:)
Acumichi chapter 11 . 7/11/2013
I really like it. I still haven't figured out what Mythos power is but I can't wait to read more.
Ceanna chapter 11 . 7/2/2013
I really like your story and would like to know where it leads but i would like to know why you made rue such an evil character in the oringal princess tutu rue was not exactlly my favorite character but i didnt hate her but in your story im starting to have stonge feelings of dislike...all im asking is if you can make a little be more understandable and or alikeable ...sorry if i spelled anything wrong i have terrible spelling skills
Cilliarii-san chapter 8 . 7/1/2013
love it! although, whatever happened to the original plot line of Dr. Drosselmayer and his little experiments and all that? you kinda just threw away the beginning conflict... Still, I like it!
Cilliarii-san chapter 4 . 7/1/2013
I love this story! really good! keep it going, girl!
Princess Ahiru chapter 11 . 6/25/2013
Excellent! Keep updating!
Anony mouse101 chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
Wahoo an update! Loved it!
TheAvidShipper chapter 11 . 6/23/2013
I loved it! It's darker than the characters usually are, but still beautiful. The nightmare scences were pretty cool as well. I was so excited to read this the second I saw it was updated, keep up the good work!
R u kidding me chapter 10 . 1/2/2013
1. Bring back memories of Ahiru & Fakir back to Ahiru!
2. Rue is really a crow!
3. Uh…Oh… Do I see a love triangle (or rather rectangle) coming on?
4. PLEASE COMPLETE THIS DAMNED STORY!
5. You are certainly doing a VERY GOOD job of keeping me on pines & needles!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
heheeh…. MAKE FAKIR the NUTCRACKER INSTEAD OF MYTHO!
ceanna chapter 10 . 10/22/2012
finshi the stiry i want to know what happens :)
Rose chapter 10 . 10/8/2012
Could u have a little ahiru x mytho scene not many people do those
Anony mouse101 chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
O.O Wow! that was EPIC! I can't believe Ahiru lost some of her memory. Poor Fakir. Loved the chapter anyway! Sorry I guilted you but I'm glad I could make your day! Hearing that I made someone's day makes my day! D cant wait for the next chapter! This is just getting to good!
TheAvidShipper chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Thanks for the compliment! Anyway, the story was amazing as usual. Too bad Ahiru had to lose her memory, but it always makes for an awesome plot twist. In the end Mytho seemed rather creepy, but creepy people can be awesome too.
twinScythes chapter 10 . 10/7/2012
Noooooooo¥ It was so cute! He called her 'his Ahiru' and was so happy she was okay and then they hugged and then he was all worried and then you just asdfghjkl! You made her lose her memory! But I was glad that Mytho was in this chapter. Even he was being a tad stalkerish at the end. O.o I mean seriously Mytho, what was that? I was so happy you updated (cuz that was forever since I read the chapter since for some reason I didn't recieve the last update) and then you do THAT. D: Whyyyyyyyy. Know they have to be all awkard and they din't have the cute memory and UGH. Can't wait for the next update though