Reviews for The Farron Intrigue
Vylria chapter 1 . 4/5
So based on your a/n you'll be making continuation for this? But i see it's been 4 years alright... I hope whatever you're doing are doing well, and wishing that you'll continue this ffic. I really like the first chapter already, you've set up a really good motive and background twist but showing little in the first chapt to attract the reader. Awesome, well done. I hope i can see the ending for this and not just one chapter. Cheers.
Cormag Ravenstaff chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
Woah. That was impressive. Makes me sad that this story looks dead :(
Le Chasseur chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Hum... Spy!Assassin!Lightning...
I like. It's interesting. But, it's not really a surprise; you're good to put the FF XIII verse in others settings with success.

Is this abandoned ? I hope not !
castle of glass chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
I have decided to review a bunch of your stories at once as I have been reading them since stetson's and falcie started. This one has a lot of potential and i'm wondering if it going to get continued? Already in the first chapter it looks to be an action packed spy thriller. It does seem like a hard thing to do though as I have noticed that a lot of people don't really know what spies actually do and what their methods are so I'm guessing there's going to be a lot of Research required to do this story properly. Hope it goes well!
Bozenek chapter 1 . 8/3/2012
I can't believe how long it took me to realize just how many of your stories I've been reading. And they're all really good. Regardless of the story, it's good to see you update.
Krabkrab chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
I'm interested in how Hope, Sazh, Snow (other than being Serah's boyfriend), Vanille and Fang work them into the story and what roles they'll take.

...And it probably has nothing to do with what you intend but I'm just imagining Fang and Vanille on the other side of the law because 1) they're Gran Pulsian or 2) they used to work for the Sanctum as well and they've been framed for something because they decided they'd had enough.
random person chapter 1 . 2/4/2012
Read the first few sentences, and I was immediately hooked. You did an awesome job writing this! I wish I could give better constructive criticism, but this is too awesome for words.

It'll be great if you update this, but I understand how Real Life gets in the way. Take your time. :-)
MarluxiaSasakiDoom chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Look forward to reading this, i like a lot of your storys.

Id give a better review, but this as a first chapter is mostly great.

Update soon.
Tear of Light chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Nice beginning Raziel12! The action was perfect. Lightning was awesome. And all the little details in between. I look forward to the next chapter and hope you're able to finish all of your stories.
ziel101 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Ah, another wouderfuly well written first chapter to a new fanfiction from you. I love spy/assasin stories, and I also enjoy Bourne. I can't wait to see the next chapter. I only have one little question before I add this to my Alert list; is there going be any yuri in this story? Because if there is, I cannot continue reading. Please let me know?
Ominous-Advent chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Hmm, I like where this is going so far. Update soon! :-)