Reviews for Man's Army
3774473974937497 chapter 32 . 5/29/2013
I really liked this story even though I don't know what kind of material this is, but still great story!
BlackDragon741 chapter 32 . 5/15/2013
XD I absolutely LOVED this story! You, ma'am, are one of the few authors that know how to make me laugh! Both you, and your friend. Very nice story indeed. Sometimes I wished for a bit more description of their surroundings, or what they're doing, but the dialogue is so fun and interesting, I stopped caring! Great job :D
Veneesla chapter 28 . 12/8/2012
The only thing that needs be be said here is DAAAAAAWWWWW!
Veneesla chapter 26 . 12/8/2012
*smirk* If you go to Leafos, I'm gonna laugh my head off, Alejandro.
Veneesla chapter 21 . 12/8/2012
My god Dastardos is the best! He's so funny! I just love everything he says! You write him so well!
Veneesla chapter 16 . 12/8/2012
Yay! Dastardos got a hug! :D I feel so happy for him!
Shinzoku chapter 32 . 2/18/2012
I am probably going to read this many more times. Have I told you how much I love Yoto? XD Hhaa. I hope he and Storkos get to hang out sometime. JDEJXOEMEHZ.

Shinzoku chapter 23 . 2/18/2012
GOD DAMMIT. Can I beat Jardiniero upside the head with a shovel! Man I've never been so mad at him! Asjdifixirhs!

Dastardos is as adorable as Seedos. I love them.

Shinzoku chapter 22 . 2/18/2012
I never thought that Seedos wouldn't like his father. Then again, I skipped the journal stories so I probabpy missed a bunch. XD

Dastardos and Seedos- bros fer life

Shinzoku chapter 21 . 2/18/2012
Dastardos, that's mean. XD Those poor police guys!

Shinzoku chapter 20 . 2/18/2012
I don't like this Alejandro guy, but I would cry if that was my house. XD Like, tears of pain and agony. Now I'm terrified of those three together! XD

Shinzoku chapter 10 . 2/15/2012
This has got to be my favorite chapter so far. XD I can't stop laughing, and Yoto is adorable on so many levels. At first I wasn't liking Avalon, but after reading like 6 chapters of this, I really like her now. Took me a bit to get used to her, heh. This is great...just...just... -Explode-

And I was imagining all of this in the characters' voices (or, those who have them). It was even funnier. XDD

Tiigerliily chapter 32 . 1/12/2012
Amazing ending! Poor Patch, though... He's such a sensitive little vet! D':

I like the way you describe the Village in the morning! That's an amazing setting; keep using it! :D

Looking forward to read your next story, and sorry for the recent lack of reviews... :C
Can't Decide a Pen Name chapter 31 . 1/10/2012
Oh noooo the horrible break-up! ...

Oh who am I kidding LMAO poor Patch! It's even better since Seedos knew it was coming xD Ahhhh celebrations are nice...

Wow what a amazing ending :D Honestly my favorite fic yet! You and Lizzie did an amazing job, as always ;)
Can't Decide a Pen Name chapter 30 . 1/10/2012
Yay! The douche is FINALLY gone! XD I loved that part when Yoto called out "Okay Goodbye!" AMAZING as always~ Ah such a happy ending xD
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »