Reviews for New Moon
Furostomi-chan chapter 6 . 8/20/2015
This was cute and funny, so funny I was sad that it was over. I wish there were more to read and I know this is complete and 3 years old, but I truly did love this. Cheers!
ninjamidori chapter 6 . 6/8/2012
X3

lol, she sat him for nothing... again!

XD
UltimateOtakuGirl100 chapter 6 . 6/7/2012
aw little fluff moment :3

plz update soon!
Michelle Sinclair chapter 5 . 1/20/2012
Great story so far, Willowdove! It doesn't quite have the polish you would want in an original piece of course, but I feel you could pick those elements up in no time, given the smoothness of your writing now. What makes this such a satisfying fanfic piece is that you've captured the characters perfectly, while still putting your own fresh take on them. I grinned several times-great way with humor and with Inuyasha especially! :-) I hope there will be more chapters coming? Please?
ninjamidori chapter 5 . 1/19/2012
YAAAAY!

XD

UPDATE SOON PLEEEEEEEZ!
squirtlepokemon215 chapter 5 . 1/18/2012
Please update! love it
UltimateOtakuGirl100 chapter 4 . 1/16/2012
Wow! If that was the end... Epic. If that wasn't... well... I don't know how you you could continue it, but your story is great so far!
ninjamidori chapter 4 . 1/7/2012
HOLY CRAAAAAPPPPPP!

AAAHHHHH TELL ME THERES ANOTHER CHAPTER!

p.s. i've been waiting 4 them 2 kiss... XD

thanks
TheUltimateMexican chapter 4 . 1/6/2012
awww! that was so cute and awesome! but... isn't japan's currency in Yen? not dollars?
The Realm Eternal chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
To clarify...I meant that there would be no possible way for him to have any demon attributes that night. Peace!
The Realm Eternal chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
Umm...Inuyasha becomes fully human on the new moon...
Guest chapter 2 . 12/12/2011
This story is getting good. It's already fumny. Can't wait to see what they have to do for the money. Oh, and what is InuYasha going to do when he realizes she goes out on dates with Hojo? Hopefully he tells her how he feels or shows her. Plz update soon.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I really like the story and hope you continue it and soon.
jleeover26yahoo.com chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Whoa didn't see that coming. Great story thought.
Peya Luna chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Nice! and definitely worth continuing *hint* though one thing: you might want to correct the part where she sits him...you accidently wrote rosemary instead of rosary and i was LOL for minutes, picturing inu with a wreath of herbs around his neck XD