Reviews for Picking Up The Pieces
mysteryc chapter 1 . 9/29/2013
I really wished something like that happened in the show... we just got a collapsing Sam in one episode because of his hallucinations and Dean wasn't there to make it better - at least not as sweet as he is doing it in your story!
Very nice story!
mandancie chapter 1 . 1/17/2013
this was really really good. I really enjoyed this. I wish this is what really happened on "Death's Door". Thank you so much for posting this! :)
deanssammy chapter 1 . 11/14/2012
Love it and it nearly made me cry
frownypup chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
"Shh, don't cry Sammy.. Please don't cry.."
Oh God Oh God Oh God Oh God
That's the most adorable thing that Dean ever said in fanfiction world
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
You are an awesome writer. To bad the writer can not write stories like you have. The ones I have read so far are awesome. Please keep up the great work.
ElizaT chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
oun... amei!

coitado do meu sammy... ainda mais do jeito que Dean é chato às vezes, é uma barra!
KKBELVIS chapter 1 . 12/27/2011
"Nothing's wrong with my brother!" Dean practically shouted at the nurse

Love Dean so protective and Sam's break down waS well done.

Thank you for a look at what could happen.

Karen
T.L. Arens chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I'm soooooo glad you wrote this! Seems through the whole episode, it was all about Dean and how Dean felt and what Dean did. Very little had to do with how Sam felt, other than a couple of facial expressions and the moment when he had to dig into the scar of his left hand. I like the strong, self-assured Sam less than the uncertain, somewhat needy Sam. I think when Sam is weak, Dean is strong and I prefer that dynamic far more so than the current relationship.

Anyway, Thank you for the story. -
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I enjoyed reading your tag to 'Death's Door'.

I could imagine Sam wondering if what he was witnessing concerning Bobby was real or not. I think we saw a brief moment of that during the show as Sam rubbed his hand.

Dean did a wonderful job of being there for Sam and I could just picture Dean's face as he yelled at the hospital staff to back off.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.
sylia91 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Absolutely amazing episode and amazing fic, I'm still in shock especially when I realized that we have to wait a month to find out what happens. Arrrgghhh, hellatus!
zekeschance chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really liked this. I can see Sam breaking down in front of everyone and I'm glad you had Dean come back and help him. And for Dean to be so protective. Loved that. I do hope your right and they get Bobby's heart started again, even if he's in a coma. That will give us and them hope. Thanks!