Reviews for Harry Potter: The Ancestors' call
O Kill off those mean people please.
boadice chapter 21 . 6/18
please more ...your story is fabulous
Please please please continue tbe story...!
I really wish you had kept going with this story. A way Harry might be able to still fight or kill is if he develops the mindset of it being a kind of surgery to heal or remove a type cancer, or as a protection of self or others.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 21 . 2/24
Love the interaction between the different eras.

Keep writing as life allows
dil625lb chapter 21 . 12/3/2019
love it but can the story be finished please
AerynS chapter 21 . 9/24/2019
This is a good story. Oddly enough I found your work years ago.
I'm surprised that years have passed with no updates.
Have you considered allowing someone to adopt your stories since it doesn't look like they'll be finished?
loleo chapter 2 . 8/30/2019
i so love this story and read it ever again. but it would be really nice to sometime read the end. thank you for your amazing fantasy
Guest chapter 8 . 5/5/2019
I came here to read a Harry Potter fanfiction. At this point, I don't even know what I'm reading anymore.
Guest chapter 14 . 3/23/2019
With Harry leaving suddenly without a word... Wont the pharaoh get mad?
Guest chapter 1 . 11/15/2018
Your work is getting sloppy.
SherlickHolmews chapter 21 . 11/1/2018
This is pretty anazing. It's got all the elements of JK Rowling’s Wizarding World but, also some unique things that give it another layer of magic.

Your writing style adds to this brilliantly, and l love seeing what the origins of magic might have been to different people including the Founders of Hogwarts.

I look forward to reading more when you publish the next chapters..
mes1066 chapter 21 . 9/20/2018
Nice SUPER!Super!Harry. I hope life and inspiration allow you to continue someday.
LeightonWD chapter 21 . 9/14/2018
Great story thank you for writing. I hope the studies are going well.
420raver chapter 21 . 7/30/2018
Good story. Wish it had been completed but seeing as it hasn't been updated in well over a decade it's not likely I'll get an update on it anytime soon. That being said I wish for more
2,075 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »