Reviews for Harry Potter: The Ancestors' call
HP Fan chapter 15 . 4/7
What does Daylan* mean
moonprincess97524 chapter 19 . 3/5
It is truly truly truly sad that Godric couldn't cope with Harry's choice and doesn't seem to understand what would have happened if Harry had chosen the other option.
moonprincess97524 chapter 16 . 3/5
I really love Harry's question. This is a wonderful story so far.
moonprincess97524 chapter 10 . 3/5
Ohhhhhhh... they need to run. It is a VERY VERY VERY good thing that Harry is going to be away for a week, or is it?
moonprincess97524 chapter 6 . 3/4
I love this story.
nightmare raven134 chapter 21 . 1/20
Please update
LadyKirsten chapter 1 . 1/15
This is a brilliant story. I am saddened to see it's been abandoned
mumphie chapter 21 . 12/12/2021
Ah, it has been 16 YEARS! In that time you have become a doctor and most likely started family. Time has moved on. I guess what I can hope is that you will find a time where you remember this story and figure out an ending. Then you come back and rewrite it to fit you modern writing style. Mostly I want to see what happens when Harry returns home and can use his new skills to amaze his friends. I wonder how they will take it? I wonder how Harry will subdue ole Voldie. He cannot just let him go, or expect him to turn around after all the evil he has done. Not sure what you would have done. So, here's hoping for a continuation in the future!
Brit4Shains chapter 21 . 9/23/2020
While it’s been 15 years since this has been updated, I would love to see it continue.
This story has a different take on the time travel trope, and it would be a shame not to finish it.
Guest chapter 10 . 8/6/2020
O Kill off those mean people please.
boadice chapter 21 . 6/18/2020
please more ...your story is fabulous
Guest chapter 21 . 6/12/2020
Please please please continue tbe story...!
Guest chapter 21 . 5/5/2020
I really wish you had kept going with this story. A way Harry might be able to still fight or kill is if he develops the mindset of it being a kind of surgery to heal or remove a type cancer, or as a protection of self or others.
Eagle-Eyes chapter 21 . 2/24/2020
Love the interaction between the different eras.

Keep writing as life allows
dil625lb chapter 21 . 12/3/2019
love it but can the story be finished please
2,084 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »