Reviews for Harry Potter: The Ancestors' call
Concept101 chapter 10 . 4/26/2016
twat
Guest chapter 21 . 4/23/2016
Thank you for an amazing story. I hope you will be able to update soon. Thanks again.
BlueberryBabe
spnfan2005 chapter 21 . 3/27/2016
love it please write more
Guest chapter 21 . 3/11/2016
moooooooooooooooooore i love you i love this give me moooooooooooore it's been 10 years
greasy snivellus chapter 10 . 3/11/2016
Fuck you and that almost cliffhanger.

I like you.

Please more? I want more? More more more? You're good (English probably isn't your first language?)
greasy snivellus chapter 7 . 3/11/2016
Do you have a beta?

Btw I like the way you write (I just get bothered by the grammar/misspelled words because I was a copyreader/editor of a campus newspaper once upon a time) and it would be very very very much appreciated if continued this story. :D

I'm offline but seriously, I'm greasy snivellus :)
Calmzone1 chapter 21 . 2/10/2016
great story, I hope life gives you the opportunity to finish it one day. I'm curious as to how many more ancestors Harry needs to see, and if this is the cause of the fight between G and S
shadowwolf2345 chapter 21 . 2/1/2016
It's pretty good so far I would love to read more when you write more soon when you can.
EllaJuroku chapter 21 . 1/27/2016
I do not mean to be rude but when is the next chapter coming out? Please let me know when it comes out, I would love to read it. I do hope you have not chosen to discontinue the story, because it is a great story to read. If you do discontinue the story please let me know so I can remove it from my favorites.
Thank You for taking the time to read this is a great story to read & I love reading it so much!

️Ella Juroku️
ripper34 chapter 21 . 1/25/2016
Good story
ironhair chapter 3 . 10/8/2015
Sign...superman Harry.
RoyalDream chapter 21 . 8/7/2015
Update?...
Sheitane chapter 21 . 4/1/2015
Ah, this will be a remembered fanfic for a while. I loved this with all me heart and I like Sheitan. I would like to have my own Sheitan. I think of Sir Salazar a little cruel. I also like Cereus. He sounds cute! Thanks, I hope you choose to continue this fanfic some other time. I would love to read it and find out the reactions to Harris/Harry/Harold when he returns to Hogwarts.

lyfei :)
mageofmyth chapter 21 . 12/11/2014
This is a great story, I wish that it wasn't abandoned. I particularly enjoy the time travel to allow Harry to learn things that he couldn't in the present time. I also really like Gryphendor and Slytherin fighting over Harry, it is amusing.
lovefanfic2326 chapter 21 . 12/6/2014