Reviews for Pets and slaves
btlmotormouth chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
like it so far, can't wait to see where it's going. Hope you can update again soon.
mizkitty104 chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Amazinggggg I love it up date soon
jillangel chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Much better then the first time, more detail, the story has more "back Bone". Keep up the good work! I liked the original story, but I think I'll like this even better :)
Automber chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
pleaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaase update quickly! really good !
yankeerose chapter 1 . 10/10/2012
This version seems much more detailed...looking forward to more. Hopefully Edward won't be a sweetheart...I love him dark;)
cloudiekp chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I like the reworking of the story. I think you've created a fascinating world for these characters and I'm excited to see where this goes!

I have to ask, and I promise this will be the only time I do. Why don't you have a beta? If you are going through the trouble of reworking this story, why not take the extra step and have someone proofread? You've got so many spelling and grammar mistakes that would easily be caught by having someone do a read through before posting. I said this in the original story and I'll say it again, this story is too good to be mucked up by misspelled words and bad grammar. Please, please, please consider getting a beta!
beautiful.stranger.of.mine chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
Please please please update soon! I love this story!
psychovampirefreak chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
great update! :-)
Rosie.Fl chapter 2 . 10/10/2012
I loved the last one but i hope this one is just as good
69696969 chapter 1 . 10/2/2012
I kinda like it but i like the other story to just dont make edward all sweet and shit or the story will be pointless and boring -_- but also dont make him all evil and heartless other than that its ok
MI chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
SERIOUSLY!
CONTINUE IT!
mi chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
MORE! IM BEGGING YOU!
machelle chapter 1 . 9/27/2012
I LOVE IT!
Purple Majestic chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
I cannot wait to read more.
shorty84 chapter 1 . 9/15/2012
Loved the last version but this is off to a good start. Please continue it!
827 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »