Reviews for Curse of the Orichalcos
Guest chapter 1 . 5/28/2015
What is the sequel names? I can't find it?
Atykka chapter 1 . 4/4/2015
Poor grandpa ! The story begin bad
LadyRaider92 chapter 10 . 11/13/2014
I am liking this story so far. But I'm confused as to how Bakura and the water demon knew Yami's true identity.
LadyRaider92 chapter 6 . 11/12/2014
I like you say is reason for going back to see yummy better than I did Roxanne's reason in the movie. Makes more since to me.
WritingIsMyHobby chapter 12 . 11/12/2014
I'm not ashamed to say that at the beginning of this fanfic I cried. I just couldn't take it... I wanted to punch Dartz in the face and then give him a good swift kick to where the sun don't shine. And I will be honest, I was hoping Yami would, haha.

But I seriously enjoyed this fanfic a great deal. You, every time, manage to blend together the movie you chose and the Yu-Gi-Oh universe so perfectly that I just decided to give up on trying it myself one day because your writing is so flawless. You change the character's personalities a bit to match the ones they replace from the movie, but you also have them hang on to enough of their personality from the series that it just makes the whole thing flow together cleanly.

This fanfic, in particular, is one of my favorites ever, mainly because I am a fan of the Ghost Rider series (I don't care what anybody says, if anything, I liked the action in Spirit of Vengeance, as well as Cage's acting). Get this: I literally threw the movie into the DVD player and watched it while following along with this story, but I imagined Yami and the rest with their own voices and everything. And the jail scene, by far one of my favorites since the guy that punches Johnny/Yami in the stomach goes from bad-ass jail breaker to scarred little girl in five seconds flat. First time I saw the movie, I laughed. First time I read it here, I laughed. Yes, I laugh a lot at things that are funny :)

I am still anxiously waiting for a sequel, but to be honest, since Spirit of Vengeance wasn't incredibly good past the action and Cage's portrayal of Johnny several years after he defeated the fallen angels, I don't think this story really needs a sequel. I think many people wish to see it for the sake of Yami and Tea's daughter making an appearance. However, since she's featured in 'When Will My Life Begin?', I don't see any point to do it in a sequel here. You ended this story on a very good note, because while it is a bit of a cliffhanger for those that want a sequel, for me, it's the perfect ending to a fanfic like this with an altered ending from the movie. I think that this story as a stand-alone will get many more views in the future because of how good it is.

Of course, writing a sequel or not is entirely up to you, but for now, I like this Ghost Rider/Yu-Gi-Oh saga as you left it. If anything, I'm majorly looking forward to an update for 'The Duelist Initiative'.

Long story short, very well done fanfic, and I'm looking forward to reading it many times in the future. Keep up your fantastic writing!

WritingIsMyHobby
aqua chapter 12 . 7/27/2014
make ghost rider x oc
trninjakiller chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Im done its supposed to be ghost rider not some bullshit fantasy of how you think he sbould look
The Queen of Water chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
That was cool
DarkAngelBattis chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
LOVELY story!

HURAY! that gonna have a baby! :'D
ZayZay1221 chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
i loved it plz make the next chapter soon or more like this
OsirisRed chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
I completely loved this fanfic on ghost rider and yu-gi-oh and I think you might have known now, but there is a ghost rider 2: spirit of vengeance coming out this year so I hope you get some ideas of that to add to your sequel
Cindy M 19 chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
i love the history a sequel... i can't wait for read
Twili Wolf chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
I very much enjoyed this story. The changes you made were perfect. I can't wait to read your sequel.
Eletrickkid chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
That was an absolutly amazing story, I loved every chapter it was just sp great, you're a really good author
Sorceress of the Nile chapter 12 . 12/18/2011