Reviews for Curse of the Orichalcos
trninjakiller chapter 4 . 10/3/2013
Im done its supposed to be ghost rider not some bullshit fantasy of how you think he sbould look
The Queen of Water chapter 12 . 5/27/2012
That was cool
DarkAngelBattis chapter 12 . 5/4/2012
LOVELY story!

HURAY! that gonna have a baby! :'D
ZayZay1221 chapter 12 . 2/28/2012
i loved it plz make the next chapter soon or more like this
Thedarkcatknight chapter 12 . 1/9/2012
I completely loved this fanfic on ghost rider and yu-gi-oh and I think you might have known now, but there is a ghost rider 2: spirit of vengeance coming out this year so I hope you get some ideas of that to add to your sequel
Cindy M 19 chapter 12 . 1/2/2012
i love the history a sequel... i can't wait for read
Twili Wolf chapter 12 . 12/21/2011
I very much enjoyed this story. The changes you made were perfect. I can't wait to read your sequel.
Eletrickkid chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
That was an absolutly amazing story, I loved every chapter it was just sp great, you're a really good author
Sorceress of the Nile chapter 12 . 12/18/2011
YAYA! HAPPY ENDING DDDD
princesskisara chapter 10 . 12/17/2011
Great, good conflict... Now i want to know what will yami do...
Aqua girl 007 chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
That's a much better ending. I find it cool you're doing a collboration. I always wanted to do that. But, I never really found anyone to do it with. Also, if you want to do one with me sometime, Im always willing too. You dont have too, but just to let you know.

Also as a side note, Kickass is a great movie. But again, I like more realistic superhero hero movies like the Dark Knight. Just to warn you, theres a lot of gore in it so youre going to need a storng stomach.
Coka Cookie Cola chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
da da da da, Yugi to the rescue! LOL.

great story - fantastic read from start to finish: fyi, i am SO looking forward to your tangled fic xD...
Becca-Loves-Yuge chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
Yeah, it's more realistic. I did figure that he would come and help him though.

I watched the trailer for the sequeal...That's pretty odd...I went back and watched the first (and liked it this time around), and the sequeal just doesn't seem to fit. Like, he gets another girl after everything that took place with Roxanne?

Anyway, great ending. You're fight scenes are always awesome and this was one of your best.
Sunrise Phoenix chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
Woo-Hoo! Great job on this, and yes I did get your PM. And I forgive you. And I really like the epilouge you added; really clever! :) Oh, and by the way...the potion's ready.

Chibi Yami: Great!

Sunrise Phoenix: *giggles* there's a cup for you and Bakura. I just need to add a strand of hair from each of you into your cups.

Chibi Yami: Ok!

Chibi Bakura: Whatever.

*Sun.P stirs in the hairs and hands them the cups.*

Sunrise Phoenix: Alright, drink up!*They do so and POOF they're back to mormal.*

Yami: Alright!

Bakura: Finally!

*Lion-O leaps onto Yami like dog and starts to lick his face.*

Bakura: Will you cut it out! Come on, let's go!

Sunrise Phoenix: *Hands Yami a bottle* Here, take this to BlackRose; it's the rest of the potion. Just remember to add the hair of the person that's drinking it so they return to THEY'RE normal size.

Yami: got it, and thanks for putting up with us. Won't you at least stay for christmas with us. You too Lion-O.

Sunrise Phoenix: Ask Blackrose and if she says 'yes' I'll be there. *Pats Lion-O on the head.* Bye and Happy Holidays!-Peace Out! ;)
Atem's Sister Atea chapter 12 . 12/17/2011
Oh, a sequel! ! I can't wait! !

*shivers* And I thought the real Zorc was creepy...

WHOO! Go Yugi! !

HA! ! Take THAT Dartz! ! Way to stick it to him Yami! !

*blushes beet-red* Uh, are Yami and Tea really doing... THAT on the hill? Good lord...

*gasps* Yami and Tea are going to be parents! ! YIPPEE! ! Is their daughter going to inherit Yami's abilities as a Reaper?

AWESOME ENDING! ! I can't wait for the sequel! ! But until then, good luck with that other story, and Happy Holidays! !

Stay true to your heart