Reviews for Wilson Family Christmas Oneshots
Just so sad like oh my god why poor Joey he is like my fav character and seeming him sad is so sad after he can't talk to Slade.
OMG that was so freaking sad it made me cry and I told you don't split them up;(;(;(
fedorasarecool chapter 8 . 2/2/2013
I love the fact that is'nt just an evil jerk!
Guest chapter 8 . 12/7/2012
PLEASE continue this story! Its amazing!
stormiXbaby chapter 5 . 12/3/2012
nice chapter :D
XxPhoenix FlightxX chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Please say you're doing a follow up of this one specifically? It's so sad :( I always figured Joey couldn't be mad at his dad. Not then, because he couldn't understand it. Maybe as he got older but at this age he can't be mad at his dad.
anon chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Always thought Slade thought he could save him and/or they'd cut his throat anyway
SladeRavenFan chapter 8 . 12/1/2012
Awesome chapter. The scene where Joey called Slade but couldn't talk, it's so sad. How would he have got his father to know it was him without talking... I really want to see some Slade love for Joey and Grant...

Great Expectations? Are you going to stay to see The Hobbit on December 13th?
rikku92 chapter 7 . 12/1/2012
Very Nice! I liked that while it was simple, it still held a good short story. :)
Shapeshiftette chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
I just discovered this story today, and I'm completely drawn in. It's interesting to see this side of Slade and his pre-villian days.

And yes, please, do a Christmas TT/DW crossover! Words don't describe how awesome that would be!
anon chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Joey is still if not the best than the second greatest hand to hand combat expert the Titans ever had, he's a warrior as well as sweet
SladeRavenFan chapter 7 . 11/30/2012
Wow... Is it weird for me to say I remember this story, and feel it was only a while ago that you last updated? So strange how fast a year passes; makes me sad.

I'm interested in the Doctor Who and Teen Titans crossover, and I'd like to know which doctor and companion you'd be writing about? The Eleventh doctor really isn't too favourable.

I loved the chapter. It felt really warm, I don't know. Written well, and I loved how you made Slade... Slade. It was real; he would've thought like that and tried to be a good father.
iheartLink chapter 4 . 6/4/2012
Aww..I love the part when Slade asks his son what happens on Christmas. So cute!

And I love each of the chapters. They're all short and sweet.
batman-defeats-all chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
This story is beatifully written. I'm absolutely amazed by the pure skill you have.
Rainyhart chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
My heart is slowly breaaakkiing. Dx

Why Wilson's...whyyyy...!