Reviews for More than This
Azuki Rose chapter 7 . 5/26/2014
Wow! This was a truly amazing fanfic. And haha, I know that the review is a few years late... I just found this story a few days ago. And I must say that it was lovely! At first I was looking for a nice, Girlfriends fanfic out there with the main characters Akko and Mari, but was surprised to see that there were a couple with the main pairing as Sugi-san and Tamamin, which I also totally ship but haven't been exposed to too much yet. But thanks to this story, I am really starting to get into this pairing!
I loved how Sugi was slowly beginning to realize that she had some other feelings for her best friend amidst all her five million boyfriends and whatnot. And it's not surprising that she only acts a certain way for Tamamin; no one, not any of her boyfriends can make her feel as breathless as the little otaku does:) So cute.:3 The way their feelings seem to mesh at times; playful some moments and more serious at others, gives the story an very realistic outlook, as you really know how to portray the characters really well- especially, Sugi, who you say is especially hard to 'explain'. The way Tamamin and Sugi interact is incredibly heart-warming and extremely adorable in your story, and I believe I speak for all of your readers when I say this.
Honestly, I believe this was a perfect way for the mentioned two's relationship to start, as seeing it never occurred in the manga. I praise your writing ability to begin the story of their fragile but beautiful love, and if this is not the end, I really would love to to read more about these two! I am sure there are also many others out there who would enjoy a few more chapters starring our favorite pairing wonderfully written by you.:) So please, if this is not the end, I would greatly appreciate it (please do!) if you updated this incredible masterpiece you have started:)
TrinitysEnd chapter 7 . 9/18/2013
It sucks that the author dropped this it really was a good read but it has been dead for about 1 year and 8 months. and the author's last post was 1 year and 5 months ago. Also since this author disappeared we can't even ask to continue it in her stead (Lest you like to steal stories).
Misaki chapter 7 . 7/13/2013
oh my god! you have to update this! i like- no, i love it! hurry up or i'll track you down and force you to do it :3
Coures chapter 7 . 3/29/2013
Well, hope you continue this coz it really rocks. :3
Unknown chapter 7 . 2/5/2013
Updateeee! The story is excellent. A perfect balance I must say, I mean instead of only Tamamin getting jealous so did Sugi.
Redline57 chapter 7 . 11/16/2012
This was great! The ending was a bit abrubt, but it was sweet, and you know it ends up well (like the manga come to think of it.) Excellent job!
Redline57 chapter 5 . 11/16/2012
This chapter was awesome! I'm gonna read more right now!
Redline57 chapter 3 . 11/15/2012
This is a really good story! I'm liking this and I'm going to read more right now.
Guest chapter 5 . 10/20/2012
excellent story:0)
meat-throne chapter 7 . 7/17/2012
;'( this is great! Im in tears and giggling at the same time
update soon _
SoraIsNerdy chapter 7 . 5/28/2012
UPDATE Please! I'm suffering!
Guest chapter 7 . 4/15/2012
This is great! Can't wait for the next chapter! Keep up the good work!
acegreatprank chapter 7 . 4/1/2012
First, let me apologize profusely for being sort of late to the party (How in the heck have I not read this story before? *smacks forehead*) Most importantly, this story is amazing! It's helping me handle my Girlfriends withdrawal symptoms. I'm sincerely hoping that you'll keep writing this. Regardless, this is some darn good work! Thanks!
awintersbreeze chapter 1 . 3/13/2012
I love this story...] PLZ continue
InactiveNowAndForever chapter 7 . 3/6/2012
THIS WAS AWESOME. Please updaaate. By the way... Person who posted a chain message... GET THE HECK OUT OF HERE. It's a REVIEW you're supposed to post. Not some stupid message you posted because you're afraid of some pathetic lie.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »