Reviews for Christmas This Year
Sniffle so sweet
pikachucat chapter 1 . 2/3/2013
awesome
Imperator Justinian chapter 1 . 11/9/2012
I like the friendship in the story. The supense in the plot always has you on the edge, waiting for the next chapter. It is very well done.
Rainbow-Claw chapter 1 . 9/16/2012
I don't see the HM reference.
ShyKneeStardust chapter 1 . 7/1/2012
It's a pretty familiar story, I've read something like this before... but it's cute! I love your work
Soldier of the Future chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Not bad for a Christmas oneshot! I personally love reading fics that involve the legendary Pokemon as the anime doesn't flesh them out enough to give them a good personality and such. Eh, they're pretty much bland characters as a whole, with the exception of a few.

I find it pretty sweet and caring on Palkia's part that he's willing to give a part of his body just to make Dialga happy, and on the other hand, he appreciates her meager gift of flowers. Hey, it's the thought that counts, right? I also loved how you personalized their human designs.

Anyways, nice oneshot. Merry Christmas to you too.

-Soldier of the Future
not my real name213 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I dawwed pretty hard. That was nice and heart warming. I loled at the bit you threew in about Riku(to drunk to spell it write), I'm guessin you are gonna do a xmas chap forr slaves and soldiers too. If that's what's up, I can't wait forr it
Capital WHY chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
AWWWWW!

Dude that was awesome. :D :D :D

Nice twist on the typical 'sell your valuable thing for your loved one etc' story. LOVED the little Christmas story references throughout it and the legendaries all celebrating together. Their personalities and relationships came out well even though only momentarily. I think this was absolutely adorable. :D If anything, the ending was a tiny bit rushed but still, everything was so cute.

Thousands of times better than the Pokemon Christmas story I tried to write. XD

Anyways, this is absolutely awesome, excellent work. It made my day, 'cause I'm still recovering from attempting to read something that was... well... it was bad. X/ But that's besides the point! Great work! :D

Finessefully,