Reviews for Together Forever, Right, Rin?
zoey andgraycie chapter 1 . 5/15/2014
i loved it so much
Guest chapter 1 . 2/19/2014
Well done and well written
H.I.D.L.I.A.R chapter 1 . 12/1/2013
Missy can't type the good review you deserve.
She is currently going through GIGGLE SYNDROME due to reading a extremely cute oneshot.
BlueStarMagic chapter 1 . 5/25/2013
This was a outstanding story. Very well done, keep up the good work!
AccountKilled2 chapter 1 . 5/16/2013
I loved reading this story! I have been reading a lot of Rin & Len stories lately, and I must say this was one of the best ones I have read so far! I found it extremely cute, thank you and good work!
Tina Dark chapter 1 . 4/21/2013
SO GODDAMN CUTE! X3 Ok I am gonna listin to Cantarella and Trick and Treat like a thousand time now
Len Kagamine chapter 1 . 12/9/2012
THIS IS AWESOME! XD Thank you soooooo much for making this! I love my Rin-chan! 3
bene chapter 1 . 11/3/2012
Loved it!
fullmetalfreak20 chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
ilove itt :)))))
lizzie-rivers chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Fluff overload! Fluff overload! I love fwuffy things! This was adorable and unlike many other RinxLen one shots, it had a great plot. Just like clove-chan, RinxLen is my fav couple and this made my day. :)
Clovera2 chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
This story was just...beautiful. I can't even say more than that because I'm speachless! XD Rin x Len is my favorite couple. This was just soooo cute! Amazing job 3

Clove-chan
asianchibi99 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
BANANA BOY AND ORANGE GIRL!

I remembered a video from youtube with that xD god I love bonzai

cute story, thougjt it was adorable -3-
Be quiet chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Omg, my heart did loops when the spotlight went back on them when they were kissing!

Probably my favourite part 3
Guest chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Lol Great story it's really good!
Blue Neonlightshow chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
haha, Len and Rin are gonna have a hard time explaining what happened on stage XD

good job. i like it