Reviews for If It Hurts This Much
rndstuffsheya chapter 31 . 7/2
Second time reading this after a few years and I must say that it's one of the best Brittana stories I've ever read. All the emotions and the angst... Incredible work. Thank you for sharing it with us.
kerbriasmom chapter 17 . 6/5
GREAAAAATTTTTTT!
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 14 . 2/17
When will you post the sequel? :)
Oops, forgot about I Can See It Now is in this universe! Reading it now
I just re-read this after years and man do I get sucked into reading this. Still amazing and hoped there would've been an epilogue with their wedding and having babies but damn, do I still love this!
chi2lyn chapter 21 . 9/20/2016
THIS IS SO GODDAMN FLOOFY
Guest chapter 31 . 11/29/2015
Amazing story! I was riveted from start to end, it's so nice to see them finally (FINALLY!) having their happy ending... and I'm a Faberry shipper! Well done, and thank you!
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
shit.. this was hella good 2 first chapters!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/8/2015
Okay 55 and the 8th y4556
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
You're obviously white trash because most POC's would NEVER speak like that towards their parents, no matter how fucked up they are. And a POC would most definitely not write such disgraceful shit for a character of colour... or in your case, the ONLY POC in your story.
doubleeme chapter 31 . 9/4/2015
THE BEST FANFIC EVER
ronisha609 chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Wow. This is Brown Sugar but with Brittana lol.
ronisha609 chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Is it just me or does this story seems a lot like a movie called "Brown Sugar" with different twist to it
teenlezbians chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
Damn. I just spent the last 24 hours reading this whole fic. I got like...0 things done today and I have ABSOLUTELY no regrets about it what so ever. Amazing. This was simply beautiful. Well done.
DegrassiloverRe chapter 31 . 6/8/2015
This is easily one of the most well written pieces I've ever read on this site... bless your soul. Thank you.
1,464 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »