Reviews for If It Hurts This Much
Guest chapter 31 . 11/29/2015
Amazing story! I was riveted from start to end, it's so nice to see them finally (FINALLY!) having their happy ending... and I'm a Faberry shipper! Well done, and thank you!
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
shit.. this was hella good 2 first chapters!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/8/2015
Okay 55 and the 8th y4556
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
You're obviously white trash because most POC's would NEVER speak like that towards their parents, no matter how fucked up they are. And a POC would most definitely not write such disgraceful shit for a character of colour... or in your case, the ONLY POC in your story.
doubleeme chapter 31 . 9/4/2015
THE BEST FANFIC EVER
ronisha609 chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Wow. This is Brown Sugar but with Brittana lol.
ronisha609 chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Is it just me or does this story seems a lot like a movie called "Brown Sugar" with different twist to it
teenlezbians chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
Damn. I just spent the last 24 hours reading this whole fic. I got like...0 things done today and I have ABSOLUTELY no regrets about it what so ever. Amazing. This was simply beautiful. Well done.
DegrassiloverRe chapter 31 . 6/8/2015
This is easily one of the most well written pieces I've ever read on this site... bless your soul. Thank you.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/19/2015
CRYING SO BEAUTIFUUULLLLL OMG
writtingaboutsantana chapter 20 . 3/31/2015
She called her baby! *dies*
Guest chapter 23 . 3/30/2015
For a seconed i got a heartattack...i thought the baby thing was real...oh..and by the way...aweslme story
Guest chapter 17 . 3/8/2015
woah. this chapter was so intimate and just so.. wow. I usually dread the sex parts in ff but the way you described Santana's feelings and thoughts.. it was beautiful.
ChiquitaCheca chapter 27 . 2/28/2015
Ok, that's werid I'm pretty sure I just came from reading. I mean, wtf?! That's first. Anyway, you're a great writer and I love your style and the way I can feel the emotions behind every part of it. Last night I went to sleep at 4am just 'cause I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. So, you're the reason behind my zombie-like state right now :) I mean, this story is awesome. Although the whole penis thing is always a bit weird it is also strangely hot here. So, what I mean to say is thank you for sharing. I'm really enjoying it. ;)
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 31 . 2/27/2015
"Then Brittany nods her head furiously, sniffling as the first teardrop trails down her cheek and Santana's heart explodes inside her chest. "Yes, I'll marry you, Santana," the blonde girl says, breathless, already leaning down and kissing Santana again whilst still mumbling, "Yes, I will. A million times, yes," into her mouth."

A million times yes...santana lines in the real vows of their real wedding. No I'm not okay.
1,458 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »