Reviews for If It Hurts This Much
NayHeMoAppreciation chapter 14 . 2/17
When will you post the sequel? :)
Oops, forgot about I Can See It Now is in this universe! Reading it now
I just re-read this after years and man do I get sucked into reading this. Still amazing and hoped there would've been an epilogue with their wedding and having babies but damn, do I still love this!
chi2lyn chapter 21 . 9/20/2016
THIS IS SO GODDAMN FLOOFY
Guest chapter 31 . 11/29/2015
Amazing story! I was riveted from start to end, it's so nice to see them finally (FINALLY!) having their happy ending... and I'm a Faberry shipper! Well done, and thank you!
kamonwan9952 chapter 2 . 11/7/2015
shit.. this was hella good 2 first chapters!
Guest chapter 29 . 10/8/2015
Okay 55 and the 8th y4556
Guest chapter 8 . 9/24/2015
You're obviously white trash because most POC's would NEVER speak like that towards their parents, no matter how fucked up they are. And a POC would most definitely not write such disgraceful shit for a character of colour... or in your case, the ONLY POC in your story.
doubleeme chapter 31 . 9/4/2015
THE BEST FANFIC EVER
ronisha609 chapter 5 . 8/19/2015
Wow. This is Brown Sugar but with Brittana lol.
ronisha609 chapter 2 . 8/19/2015
Is it just me or does this story seems a lot like a movie called "Brown Sugar" with different twist to it
teenlezbians chapter 31 . 8/12/2015
Damn. I just spent the last 24 hours reading this whole fic. I got like...0 things done today and I have ABSOLUTELY no regrets about it what so ever. Amazing. This was simply beautiful. Well done.
DegrassiloverRe chapter 31 . 6/8/2015
This is easily one of the most well written pieces I've ever read on this site... bless your soul. Thank you.
Guest chapter 31 . 4/19/2015