Reviews for If It Hurts This Much
writttingaboutsantana chapter 20 . 20h ago
She called her baby! *dies*
For a seconed i got a heartattack...i thought the baby thing was real...oh..and by the way...aweslme story
woah. this chapter was so intimate and just so.. wow. I usually dread the sex parts in ff but the way you described Santana's feelings and thoughts.. it was beautiful.
ChiquitaCheca chapter 27 . 2/28
Ok, that's werid I'm pretty sure I just came from reading. I mean, wtf?! That's first. Anyway, you're a great writer and I love your style and the way I can feel the emotions behind every part of it. Last night I went to sleep at 4am just 'cause I couldn't tear my eyes from the screen. So, you're the reason behind my zombie-like state right now :) I mean, this story is awesome. Although the whole penis thing is always a bit weird it is also strangely hot here. So, what I mean to say is thank you for sharing. I'm really enjoying it. ;)
Grrrrs Randomness chapter 31 . 2/27
"Then Brittany nods her head furiously, sniffling as the first teardrop trails down her cheek and Santana's heart explodes inside her chest. "Yes, I'll marry you, Santana," the blonde girl says, breathless, already leaning down and kissing Santana again whilst still mumbling, "Yes, I will. A million times, yes," into her mouth."

A million times yes...santana lines in the real vows of their real wedding. No I'm not okay.
brittanaisendgameforever chapter 1 . 12/25/2014
I don't really read G!P stories, but this one was great! I didn't want it to end!
Guest chapter 16 . 11/13/2014
You fucking worthless cunt. Go kill yourself, and tell your parents to kill themselves too for creating such a worthless cunt who made this distaster piece of shit :)
Guest chapter 9 . 9/3/2014
When do they get together
Guest chapter 17 . 8/3/2014
this was so amazing!
pixlette chapter 1 . 8/3/2014
Not a fan of girl peen, but this is pretty amazing and hot too! Thanks for the wonderful story!
Guest chapter 9 . 7/25/2014
Oh good god the was fucking amazing!
achttien chapter 26 . 7/7/2014
I love the cards...especially the last card! How effin romantic! :)
CallieLover chapter 5 . 6/16/2014
Is this based off the movie Brown Sugar? I haven't seen it in so long but it seems like it. It was a good movie and if this is inspired by that you did a good job so far..
Nayaholic90 chapter 31 . 4/10/2014
Beautifuuuuuuuul such a cute story loved it!
Guest chapter 31 . 3/26/2014
This story is so beautiful. I love you!
1,448 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »