Reviews for Thoughts, worries, exSEALs and communist countrie
Lidil chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
Yeah.

That's Danny, all right.

Well done.
Emma R2 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Thanks - I really wanted those extra moments - Scott Caan's face is unusually expressive, but it's good to get those extra little beats to one of the best episodes they've done.
cytpotter chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Very good! I loved Danny's thoughts! They were spot on with what I imagine would be going through Danny's head! Great Job! ;)
francis2 chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
I like Danny's POV in this. He was way out of his comfort zone in the whole mission and it's good to see what he was thinking. Please continue.
mcatB chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Kylen - nice to see you in the H50 world! Great fic - loved Danny's constant worry for Steve - and doing what needs to be done to get him back. Thanks
wotumba1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
great reliving these scenes through danny's eyes!

wonderful story
AZWriter chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I was hesitant to read (or write) any follow ups to this episode since the episode was nearly perfect (except for the presence of Weston). I like how you seque from scene to scene using just brief snips of dialogue from the episode and capture Danny's thought process so well. One of the most impressive things about this episode was Danny's willingness to go to Korea. I don't believe Season 1 Danny would've done that for Steve, but Danny has improved a lot this season, so it was believable. And you capture that so well with your follow up to the episode.
Qweb chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I like this. I know this was what Danny was thinking. Thanks.
ackeberlynn chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Love it - you nailed it. :)
GreenEyes09 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011