Reviews for Eat Me
Gewlface chapter 1 . 8/27
Once I realized Ryou was going to die, I almost didn't want to continue. But, I'm not a big fan of deathshipping anyway, so I figured what the hell, what's it matter? Surprisingly, I actually really enjoyed this. I can't see it ending any other way, really, without it being OOC. Once again, thanks for writing this!
Nadiwa Yagari chapter 1 . 10/13/2014
I expected some gore, just not this much xD
Harutemu chapter 1 . 8/8/2013
Putting the Death in Deathshipping. Is it bad that I preferred this version to the usual version of Red Riding Ryou fics? At least everyone got a happy ending? Well, granny didn't get her snacks and the wolf will need to get his fur dry cleaned, but hey, only one person died, and they died 'happy'. Imgoingtohell.
Winged Demoness chapter 1 . 5/31/2012
Holy crap. This was awesome! I thought 'Eat me' meant freaky sexy times, but you gave me LITERAL freaky sexy times. Authors like you make me love gore.
GirlWhoHasNoName chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Lol sorry... Too lazy to log in XD

Okay, I just wana say I never even knew what Vore was until now.

Now I want to complement you on how you've written the story. Just the way you've described things so darkly already set my mood anticipating something sinister to happen. I love how you prepare the reader for Vore. Excellent!

And the way you made the wolf character was more than realistic in my opinion!

Great dark fic!
Kato the Catalyst chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
(I was too lazy to log in )

I shouldn't love this. But I do. WHOA. That. Was. Amazing. I HAVE TO READ MORE OF YOUR STUFF. OH MY BUDDHA.

But, this isn't Vore X3 Vore is the sexual fetish of being eaten by someone, usually a giant. But stil, this was brtually amazing and just perfect for Deathshipping!

CandyassGoth chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Lol first off...what is 'Vore' ? Vagina gore? Lol im not sure...

I keep wondering if your fics can get any weirder, and im happy to say they do! Lol you never fail to amaze me! This was wicked, i can't even explain it, it was just so...taboo! Yes! You write taboo stuff! And you nail it! Super work, i much enjoyed!
kareso chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
That on twisted story
RainbowLolita chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
This is...I don't even know, words cannot explain how awesome this is~ I kinda figuerd early on it was headed down the dark path but i was like... no... couldn't be... but then yeah I was like FFFFFFFFF RYOU YOU SO DIRTY. XD
Catt002 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
...You do know that I love you, right? because I really, really do. *heart*
RiddletheSphinx chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Your descriptions are amazing, as always, horror/gore is no fun without amazing descriptions and that's what makes your writing. The set up was very much fairy tale like which meshed well with the idea behind it. I love the ending with him not liking that Ryou enjoyed it so much.