Reviews for Edge of Forgiveness
I Love what you said about Luke never knowing when to stop when it came to her... Because he lo... Don't worry I figured out the rest. keep on writing Thaluke docs you do them really well! Bravo and Encore!
I am in love with Food chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
just cried. wow.
a ghost in schoolclothes chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
This is very, VERY good. The emotions are very accurate and you kept true to everything in the books-which is what everyone should do, especially the good writers like you. Congrats on writing such a gut-wrenchingly good story. :)
yourbiggestfan chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
this is beautiful

you're an amazing writer, and i think there should be more thaliaxluke fics on fanfiction. thank you so much for this, it made my week.
Thuke fan. Just sayin chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Will there be another chapter? The story status doesn't say complete.. So I remain hopeful.
nochance chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
You do angst so well.
Elisabeth's Teacup chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Dancing in the Minefield, I should probably say you're the BEST thalia/luke story writer I've found in here. You portray the characters so brilliantly and pour out their emotions as if they were your it up!

-Dianna xx
seaofsound chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I liked this; it was a nice companion to Leave the World Behind. (That's what it's called, right? Sorry, too lazy to look.) Yet again, second person leaves me astounded. I suck at writing in second person, so I really like how your two fics are written.
Aquar0cks chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Wow... This is amazing, I loved how you portrayed Luke and thought you did a really good job and I hope you wirte more on it!

Maybe you could do a chapter on his rebirth or something because that would be really interesting...

Thanks for making my night at 9:58 PM ! :) :)
mellimon chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is really epic! The pov was was masterfully conceived. Will there be another chapter? A chapter of rebirth?
LarielRomeniel chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I LOVED this. I think you really painted Luke very well. Going off to check out your other stuff!