Reviews for Gravitation
Terp4Life chapter 1 . 2/5
This little story was really sweet. It's interesting to read it several years after it was written when we know so much more about both characters, and yet, it still sounds exactly like them. Well done. :)
Pol chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
This is lovely.
TheRealSonia chapter 1 . 12/24/2013
I enjoyed this little slice of life. It was well written.
itsi3 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Crystal
Emerald Kitten chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Amazing! You have managed to capture the truth of both characters perfectly. Daryl's fear of abandonment is a fantastic insight into the character in particular. I'm so happy to have stumbled upon this fic. Your story is stunning!
deelove1 chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
WOW that was deep!
colourful spectrum chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
i don't see how this only has five reviews. it's breath taking.

i love this caryl piece. i hope you write more.
Missmishka chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
The sheer brilliance of this piece leaves me speechless. However you pair these two, romantically or platonically, this story is a *must* read. Your insight in to both Carol and Daryl is perfect and this scene is so fitting, I can imagine it as a deleted scene from the DVDs. Please, please PLEASE write more. I want to know everything you've got on Daryl. ;)
YOSHINA chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Amazing!
MinuteCloser2Failing chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aww, man, Daryl/Carol mother son relationship is started to tug at my heart strings. It is just so darn cute and sad and beautiful. One of my favorite things in TWD tv show (beside my baby Glenn of course haha). Loved this!
Pinky-Keane chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
This is my favorite Daryl&Carol story I've read so far. I absolutely agree with your view of their relationship and think you have portrayed it very nicely here. Thank you for sharing.b
Mollye chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Wow! Really well written. Nicely done! I love Daryl and Carol, friends or otherwise. This was a nice insight to both of these characters and I will eagerly wait until the next chapter! Thanks for sharing!

A new fan,