Reviews for Haunted
Kerubim chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
It seems I was logged out when I gave my review. My apologies.

I'm telling you this so if you are angry with me, and I do understand as some get very angry and defensive about religion and god, then you can send me a message chewing me out.

Also one last thing. Just because one was raised by a pastor does not mean they will be religious. I was raised catholic and I'm atheist for complicated and personal reasons. Minerva could be religious but Im just saying. :)

I also apologize if I came off as aggressive. My writing is aggressive even when I'm not trying to be. So yeah.

Have a nice day.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I liked it. However I will disagree with one thing.

I do not see snape as religious at all, he to me is a man of science, and as Alan rickman has said, a man who is very narrow and focused on one thing at a time, he has spying, teaching, and so much more to do so I really don't see him as wasting his time with something as pointless and unneeded as religion.

I get the asking part but when she brought up friends and meeting new people, well theres no point since he's not very social and he doesn't come off as a person who cares for friendship, get-togethers, groups of people, or praying to a god that can't be proven to exist.

I apologize if this comes off as insulting or rude or offends you but you did ask for peoples thoughts and so I have given mine,