Reviews for Last Call
smacky30 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
You know, I cried when Grissom left and when Sara left. But Warrick broke my heart. And I was sure then that Brass regretted the way they left things. You captured that so well. I do love Brass. Maybe not as much as you, but it's love all the same. This is wonderful. You really should write more.
Ethereal-Journey chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
Appreciate you sharing a great story. It may be short but it packs quite a punch, and you write Brass angst so well.
dmf1984 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Once again, you write Jim Brass exactly as he should be: surly and with so much going on underneath the surface. He won't leave you alone either, will he?

Cheers!
Muttlee chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Ohhhh Beaujolais, you little tease! What a lovely surprise - short but very sweet.

You really do write Jim so well and you can just imagine him sitting there. Did Sofia leave after she took Jim home or did she stay? ;)

Well now you've written this, perhaps . . . go on you know you we what you to!
catgrl chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Good short story...
Leinney Moorlyn chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I like Brass-ship stories too - I think he's overlooked, too, and with great character depth!

Thanks for this little tidbit!
spottedhorse chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Yipee! What a wonderful start to my day;-)

Fantastic as usual. So very Jim Brass! I could see it as I was reading. But unanswered questions like why the hell did Sofia break it off with him, lol.

And what a set up for later events... Jim promising he won't let it happen again.

Hmm..wonder if she ended up staying after all, lol.

Thank you for spending some of your too little free time with this.
Alice Day chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Spot-on perfect characterization, right down to Sophia's regret and Jim's surliness to hide the pain. I always love your Brass stories, and this is just another gem.