Reviews for An Unexpected Romance
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 5 . 11/26/2014
This was really sweet:)
Fail Man X chapter 5 . 10/22/2013
This was really good. Too bad it was all just a dream, but it was a sweet dream you portrayed. I don't think I've come across another story where Artemis becomes Green Arrow. Well done.
GeekyGirl911 chapter 5 . 2/16/2012
It was AWESOME! sadly it was just a dream... but Wally is gonna try and give it a chance! And maybe Barry and Ollie will end being alive! I really want them alive...
shana.rose chapter 5 . 1/5/2012
! That was sooooo cute!
BG-13 chapter 5 . 12/29/2011
WHAT?
BG-13 chapter 3 . 12/29/2011
LOVED IT
BG-13 chapter 2 . 12/29/2011
You stole that from How to train your dragon didnt you
darkbloddynightmare38 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
wow. Artemis turned into Astrid from How To Train Your Dragon for a moment there when she punched him. lol :)
Mikado X Goddess chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
wow really cool story!

Mikado xx
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 5 . 12/10/2011
I LOVE IT! SEQUEL! please?
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 3 . 12/10/2011
hehehe Love it!
MewJollyRancher12 chapter 2 . 12/10/2011
love it
naturegirl11432 chapter 5 . 12/9/2011
I lured this story it was really good
Technyx chapter 5 . 12/8/2011
The ending was fantastic. It was both adorable and sad.. I mean, best situation is that he gets to fall in love with Artemis again and everything, worst situation is that nothing works out and he becomes unbelievably depressed because after living through perfection, the real world doesn't match up. Hypothetically in the latter situation he would grow to find a different happiness or find something later on that makes him super happy. That makes me depressed though because I love Arty and Wally together ;;

All in all, it was a fantastic story and I'll keep an eye out for more from ya for sure!
music lover bwg chapter 4 . 12/7/2011
I liked it! Except for the part about the 2 deaths! This is not a flame! And the story was sweet.