Reviews for What Stays & What Fades
Jeannenobunaga chapter 2 . 12/22/2013
is yero a scarecrow or human?
Lololol
Caricature of a Witch chapter 26 . 9/24/2013
So, I think that was the last story of yours to read for me so far... I hope I didn't forget reviewing on one or two of the others? O.o
Anyway. You're nasty. Mean. Cruel. Whatever. I had SO hoped for a happy end for this one! You can't just go depriving me of my happy end stories! I need a happy end now, not a perhaps-they-will-be-happy end! I mean, it's great and amazingly written and usually I'd be overjoyed but right now it's way too realistic for me. I can't bear any more reality. So I want you to rewrite it and give them a threesome happiness. Foursome. Like in Elphie in the Middle, plus the daughter. I don't want Elphie to end up alone... that's like ending up alone myself.
...
I shouldn't be so personal in reviews. Anyway, I loved the story, no matter what, and OF COURSE the ending is wonderful. Ignore my ranting and just keep writing as you please :)
RavenCurls chapter 26 . 1/10/2013
Finally got the chance to read this. The ending is so sad (to me ) :-(

But 26 lovely chapters :-)
Fae the Queen chapter 26 . 11/27/2012
As much as I would have liked Elphaba and Fiyero to end up together, i am kind f glad they didn't. I did really like your story and think it was developed really well adn in keeping with GM's characters and well, I just don;t know how to express how much I liked this story adn I hope you continue to write more :D
Fae the Queen chapter 13 . 11/27/2012
like mother like daughter lol
Fae the Queen chapter 9 . 11/27/2012
"pardon my eavesdropping but there are two other T's between you dimwits"
HAHAHAHHAHAA Loved it!
Jeannenobunaga chapter 1 . 9/13/2012
is yero scarecrow or human?
musicgal3 chapter 26 . 7/12/2012
Wow, what a story. First of all, I usually find these sorts of stories really hard-going, especially ones such as this where after Shiz is bookverse, and they take me ages to read. This one didn't - only a matter of a few hours. It was very well-written and, although the ending highly unsatisfying to my foolishly romantic, Fiyeraba-inclined heart, I think that's the way it should have been. Every part of the story fell perfectly into place, making it an absolute joy to read. I particularly loved Chapter 4 and the name of the amusement park: 'Wizneyland' fits so perfectly. In fact, I can't recall a single part of the story that doesn't fit perfectly. This, I believe, is the single best fanfiction I have ever read - in terms of everything from plot and story structure to grammar. Overall, a very pleasurable read; I already am of the opinion you are a fantastic author! Thankyou so much for sharing this with us.

musicgal3.
thesimplestterms chapter 26 . 6/28/2012
That last chapter made me cry
WHY OH YOU PERSON WHY?
Anyway, congrats on the story...but I need closure and a fiyeraba ending.
Still, you made me cry (that last sentence!), so good job haha :)
HollyBush chapter 26 . 6/23/2012
A perfect ending, even if it's not perfect...does that still make sense?

Great read! I am glad I found it and that you finished it. Thanks!

Holly
ComingAndGoingByBubble chapter 26 . 6/20/2012
... I really do not want this story to end. I LOVED every minute of it, and think that you are a fantastic writer. Please write something soon. But in the end, I thought that the ending was so bittersweet and, well, perfect. Great work. :)

Bubble
GreenFaeLovesYero chapter 25 . 6/19/2012
I love this story but sometimes it just makes me want to slap Fiyero right in the face.. -_-"

So weird I simply can't stand him being married to Glinda and all..

Well, if you'll update soon you would make my day (:

Greetzz,,
MusicallyLoved chapter 25 . 6/18/2012
Great hope to see the next
HollyBush chapter 25 . 6/18/2012
I have one more deadline tomorrow, but I am just going to consider this a great start of the summer.

Waiting for the next one impatiently :)

Lovely, lovely work. Your Elphaba is very...real.

Holly
BookWorm0001 chapter 25 . 6/18/2012
It really sucks when someone writes a couple you want to be together with all your heart like they're never going to be together. Fiyero and Elphaba just have suck-ish lives don't they? :P Especially in the book. Very well written.