Reviews for Tilting At Windmills
Kabee chapter 6 . 12/14/2013
I miss Chris ! We need another Chris story, one with sexy times, just sayin'!
aurorawinter chapter 6 . 5/31/2013
I really could fall in love with Chris Kelly, she's so imperfectly perfect. This is a very well written character! Maybe you should work as a script writer.
CharlieTheCAG chapter 6 . 2/9/2013
I just have so many feels from this and Jealousy. Also screw anyone who hated you for your original characters. They were perfect and perfectly used. They're just lucky you ended with Rizzles. I admit, I almost wish Chris had died, because it just fit so well. But I'm glad she didn't. She deserved better than what "life" gave her/could have dealt her.
ErisedWild chapter 6 . 11/24/2012
Sitting here feeling like I've never been more satisfied with a character than Chris Kelly. Throughout reading "Jealousy", I found it impossible to dislike her, even if she stood in the way of Rizzles and all that jazz. She loved Maura and challenged Jane and she was, perhaps, I thought, even more damaged than Maura was. Thanks so much for writing her own story. And God, making her a officer. I didn't even know how much I wanted this before... I love German Shepherds (own one now) and I love you and your writing style. This was incredibly beautiful. Thank you for providing the closure that Chris, and us readers, needed.
cocoasmartie chapter 6 . 9/17/2012
great story. I love Chris. It would be a great surprise to see her again in another story
Fallen austin chapter 6 . 7/18/2012
This was so good. I'm glad you did a piece to tie up the loose ends with Chris. I loved her character in Jealousy, and I was pleased that everything turned out well for her in the end. She may not have got the girl but she did get Luc!

Great writing as always ;)
Fallen austin chapter 5 . 7/18/2012
I don't think Chris needed to tell Jane about loving Maura like she almost lost her. I think Jane was already well up on that score!

The snow angels made me smile. :)
Fallen austin chapter 4 . 7/18/2012
"I'm as familiar with the concept of surprise parties as I am with how much you hate surprises. Fake it." That's my favourite line haha I hate surprises too!
Fallen austin chapter 3 . 7/18/2012
I'm glad that Maura hasn't just abandoned her. I like that she's helping her recover. :)
Fallen austin chapter 2 . 7/18/2012
I don't mean to draw comparisons with Chris, but the way her father was with her is just how mine is with me. We were brought up believing that it was wrong to cry. Children were to be seen and not heard. And yet my mom always says he brags about us to his friends at the pub. So I know first hand what she feeling when she said she just wished he'd told her.

I loved the way Petrovski was sharing things about her dad with her, then the end were he said that he saw her as a daughter had me all choked up. Then the "I forgive you," I'm glad she found peace

Great writing :)
Fallen austin chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
This is a great start. I loved the way you described the younger siblings playing in the snow. I could relate to a lot of the parts in this chapter. Excellent writing as ever :)
StarvingLunatic chapter 6 . 3/3/2012
Great chapter and great story. Thank you for following up on Chris and giving her some peace. She's a great character. You did a wonderful job on her and her story. _
StarvingLunatic chapter 3 . 3/3/2012
Very insightful that Chris. I loved her showing Maura how to engage in a snowball fight. If it only snowed in the show, they could do something that fun. But, then, they would be stealing your great idea. _
StarvingLunatic chapter 2 . 3/3/2012
Hopefully Chris got a little peace from forgiving her father. Her little memory of him at the end was morbidly sweet. He handled that question pretty well, but I guess he didn't handle a lot of other things well. But, again, hopefully Chris got some peace now that she's forgiven him. Maybe put some of her demons to rest. _
Skeeter451 chapter 6 . 2/28/2012
Gonna miss Chris. Wouldn't mind her showing up again in the future. Great story. Thanks for writing and posting.

-Susan