Reviews for Who's Laughing Now?
Youtubeaddict22 chapter 1 . 9/12/2013
You definitely need to continue this story! I have a feeling that it'd be a really awesome story. If you need any help with it, definitely message me.
Alyssa
Guest chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
You definitely need to continue this story! It's so good so far and I really want to know what happens next!
MizSphinx chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
This has:

P-O-T-E-N-T-I-A-L...

...to be a fantastic Elliot/Perry fic. There's not enough of them for my liking, and the few that exist...don't quite fit my tastes. In any case, yours definitely do. What's most enjoyable is the ease with which you're story reads. It's clear that you've got strong writing skills. The proper usage of your commas, and describing abilities is a joy to behold. Most importantly, you've captured Elliot's voice here, especially her comedic obsessiveness ("Well, not really. It was only twenty seven…") and her insecurity concerning Dr. Cox.

What I would suggest, though, is to be mindful of your tenses. If it has already happened, maintain your past tenses: "I had wanted, I had walked in on him, I had talked dirty..." etc. Nothing that a quick look-over can't fix, anyway.

I've not watched further than the first four episodes of Season 2, so I'm not sure if the plot you've mentioned really did occur. PLEASE don't tell me if it does or does not! :D In any case, I look forward to seeing where you're going with this, so do continue! :)

-miz
MissMayHem85 chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
This looks like it could be good. Eagerly waiting the next chapter.

May
SummersRose3 chapter 1 . 1/27/2012
More, more, i want more! D It's really good so far, my first scrub fiction and i'm lovin it.

Update this soon!
Sophie chapter 1 . 1/9/2012
Great beginning, please continue! :)
Bralker Stalker chapter 1 . 12/26/2011