Reviews for I Love You, My Bodyguard
RAHELA chapter 2 . 12/4/2012
Wow this story is exellent but it seems ike it has been so long since the last time you updated so I am guessing you won't continue it! I really liked it and Please if there is any chance please continue this story!
Lyfa chapter 2 . 10/16/2012
I like it!
this story is awesome!
Cascade00 chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Its really interesting to see Sakura aggressive. I can't wait to find out about Ogami secrect!
phantom130 5 chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I sure hope Sakura's alright. I can't wait for the next update. :D
Lazy Annonymous chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
I guess the story of this fanfic transpires in an alternative universe? Well, such things are always nice but if you write such a fanfic you have to remember to clue your readers in on your changes.

You begin by telling us that Sakura is getting a bodyguard... but you didn't tell us that this was starting the manga from scratch. You also neglected to tell us about other things... like Yuuki and Toki apparently going to Sakura's school? Sakura's personality changed into something completely different then what it is in the manga?

So... please remember to pace your story and not just write it as if the readers know exactly about all the changes you have made to it in your had. Get a couple of pre-readers too... good ones! (don't limit yourself to just Code:Breaker fans.)

But don't feel discouraged... if you just do your best things will turn out alright.

Oh... and Aoba is still a lesbian that is in love with Sakura I see. Good!
phantom130 5 chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
Awesome first chapter. I'm going to start working on getting the rest beta'ed today.
yeahhjulie chapter 1 . 12/9/2011