Reviews for The Dark's Little Inferno
anthony.pengelly.10 chapter 4 . 10/31/2014
good hope for more
antony chapter 4 . 8/14/2013
hare pu and updated tis capter
Guest chapter 4 . 12/30/2012
Please please update, pretty please?
Cosmyk Angel chapter 2 . 11/28/2012
An interesting story twist so far. Just a note, Peverell was the name of the family line with the cloak. I look forward to reading more. I hope you plan to update often.

Cosmyk Angel chapter 1 . 11/28/2012
Interested. I like Hermione. I think she needs to learn that she isn't always the cat's meow, but I like her, given the right situation, she could be a very useful ally for Harry. I wouldn't mind seeing her get together with Krum. I am glad you are shipping Harry/Ginny, I don't read fics with those two in any other pairing.

Lupinesence chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Love your fic so far :)
Locked Secret Keeper chapter 4 . 10/7/2012
Awesome story. Update soon
TheresMusicInMyEars chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
I love this story! But I just thought I'd point out one thing, sorry if I annoy you by doing this: Where you say that Harry is the heir to Morgana... well the thing is... her last name (in the legends of course) was Le Fay, so... yeah, it just sounds a bit weird where you have 'Morgana' as one of his last names...

Hope I'm not being a bother, just want to help! Keep up the good work! :)
Cartman1701 chapter 4 . 10/6/2012
The discussion with Aunt Muriel and Ginny was a nice interesting twist. I look forward to more of this. Nice update.
Cartman1701 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
This is a fun story. Very cute and amusing between Harry and Ginny. Are you going to show the years at Duramstrang or just jump ahead to tri wizard? PLEASE stop putting AN within the story, very distracting. Put them at the beginning or the end of the story.
GWPotter chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
You definitely need a Beta but i like your story so far...Hope you keep going and good luck.
Pheobe Arocis chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
This is great! Please update soon!
Nessa2685 chapter 2 . 6/29/2012

That trunk is so cool!

Poat more soon, please!
The.Don.Vinnie.D chapter 2 . 6/5/2012
Long chapters... GOOD! You could split them in half and still be ahead of the curve.

For someone with no beta, I think you did well. Very few spelling issues.

I think you have dyslexia (like me) because it is Peverell LOL

Good plot, so keep writing. I was very happy with your work.
NTA FANFIC chapter 2 . 6/4/2012