Reviews for Love is Void
pinatbater chapter 23 . 10/26/2013
Aww :') I love this chapter! Kasumi and Tir is just so sweet in the end, but i pitied Sasuke though :'( Hehe, its a nice story! Keep making more stories like this ;)
MagicMissile chapter 23 . 10/9/2013
Ahhh, wow, and it's all over. I'm glad to have stayed and read your final chapter. Even after 16 years, she was able to forgive Tir. What an ending to a new start, indeed!
MagicMissile chapter 22 . 9/29/2013
Cheers for updating again, Marmora! Just when things were starting to clear up with them, I didn't expect Kasumi to leave him like that. Aww, poor Tir Mcdohl! And as always, I'll be looking forward to your next chapters!
pinatbater chapter 22 . 9/5/2013
Hey, the chapter was good. Maybe you should put more emotion to it. The tears are there, but i cant really feel and put the emotion on it. But it was the best, i adore this couple so much : Update soon :)
pinatbater chapter 21 . 8/31/2013
Update please, its getting interesting :"):):")
MagicMissile chapter 21 . 7/15/2013
At least everything is all good with them now. And that Kaya can now move on with her life. I wonder where Kasumi is taking him though. Hmm...
MagicMissile chapter 20 . 7/7/2013
I read it a while ago, but forgot to review! It's a very good chapter. I like how you compared Kaya's devoted love to Kasumi's love for Tir. It's very symbolic and the drama was excellent.
MagicMissile chapter 19 . 6/12/2013
Wow, that was very entertaining! Your plot-twist still remains surprising, and the talk between herself was breathtakingly surreal. I really want to know how everything will turn out, as I feel your story is coming to an end soon. Wonderful chapter! I could almost feel her pain and sympathize with it (you pulled it off pretty well). Marvelous chapter and I hope to read more!
MagicMissile chapter 18 . 5/8/2013
Great update! Incredible. I thought she was going to fight duplicate Kasumis. I like how the direction is turning out, and surprisingly, the notion of Kasumi being reborn into a baby doesn't seem so far-fetched. Its real creative and i'd like to see how this new turn of event will take into play.
MagicMissile chapter 17 . 4/4/2013
Somehow, this chapter seemed more entertaining and engaging than I thought it'd be. In fact, I could almost feel and sympathize with Kaya more. Also, I love how you added the "only you can save her" twist. It felt really dramatic, and with the buildup of Phillip's revealed history, it was a nice touch! The fight scenes with Kaya explaining her fear of using Emerald Flash was awesome too. Aside from grammar errors and mistakes here and there, you put up a great chapter. As always, I look forward to your future updates, and please update when you can!
MagicMissile chapter 16 . 3/5/2013
Finally, an update! Now, time for some criticism (booo!). The introduction was quite entertaining, but the start of Tir's perspective was rather peculiar.

Here is what you wrote:
"I was sitting and hugging my knees to my chest. I was surrounded in darkness. I recognized this place as the place where I usually had a chat with Souleater.
Now, that I was here, Souleater must be coming soon."

Don't get me wrong, the sentences work, but when you put three sentences with two different main ideas in mind, things get a little confusing.

The two main ideas are:
1. Tir was sitting and hugging his knees to his chest.
2. Tir was surrounded by darkness and recognized it as Souleater's domain, and that Souleater would be coming soon.

So instead of writing three sentences with two different main ideas, you can make one (the lesser of the two) into an auxiliary verb where Tir is sitting, hugging his knees, and surrounded by darkness.

"I was sitting, hugging my knees to my chest, surrounded in a familar darkness. I recognized this place as the place where I usually had a chat with Souleater. Souleater must be coming soon."

Lastly, the "Now, that I was here" in the quote, "Now, that I was here, Souleater must be coming soon" is somewhat redundant because the readers already know Tir is physically there, and therefore, there is no point to clarify it again in the same sentence unless doing so for recalling purposes only.

Anyway, great chapter (as I do enjoy the creativity of this story), and when I picture Philip, he's like a spitting image of Ted! Please update when you can.
MagicMissile chapter 15 . 2/5/2013
The alternating of PoV's in this story gets pretty intriguing. I haven't thought much about it until now to realize that it does add more depth and mystery to each character as you learn more or less about them. The Void rune didn't come by surprise but Kasumi's death did (it reminds me of Gremio's death, unless she'll stay dead!). More story progression. Surprisingly, the emergence of the Void rune has got me thinking questions regarding Misty and her true self. And yes, I do enjoy reading this story.
MagicMissile chapter 14 . 1/8/2013
So the Soul-Eater is currently a hot babe? Tir slapped her sideways too. .

And more story progression. I wonder what Misty has been up to during all these chapters.
kris.gemini chapter 14 . 1/5/2013
Hi, it's me again. I'm very sorry that I read your fan fiction without review it because I used mobile.
To be honest, this chapter is the conversation between Tir and his rune Soul Eater. I'm very impressed. I like it. Keep it up.
Oh, I'm the one choose Sasarai as Tengou Star even I haven't played III, IV and V yet.
MagicMissile chapter 13 . 12/13/2012
Aww, I was hoping it meant world domination. Wonder what'll happen next. I'm quite curious now, haha.