Reviews for La Vie De Bella
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was f ing fantastic. I wish I got stuck in Ohara with him mmmmm. Very nice story. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
cute
thanks
ajowen chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Loovved it!
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I know this has been around for awhile but I just read it and I really loved it! A little dangerous for real life I suppose but sexy, thrilling and ultimately romantic. This is a really good one shot...it's like the perfect bite. Thank you for my snack...now I am getting ready to begin your other one shots and possibly your latest multi-chapter (that is if I'm not too full.) Love your stories!
irelandk chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Momma Laura chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Now this was just the sweetest thing I've read in ages...
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Things like this do happen , really they do, don't they!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Hey Girl! Sorry it has taken me forever to read this story but I put it in my TBR folder and finally I have gotten to it :) Awww totally loved this story :) Maybe you can do another chapter with the missing 2 years? LOL I know but I gotta try ;) Thanks for sharing it! So how ya been? Did you have a good Easter? Catch up soon :) Chilly x
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
loved it!
amwine chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This is awesome! I was so glad when she came home and he was waiting for her. I didn't know how this was going to work out, but I am so glad it did. Great job...thanks so much!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
great job! i'm so happy he came looking for her!
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I loves this one! Great idea.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aww fluffy. Found in lemonade stand
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aww fluffy. Found in lemonade stand
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Love, love, love your story in its entirety. It's my favorite kind of one-shot; one that is well developed and tells a complete story. Although I would never go home from the airport with a stranger I sure am glad that Bella did. And the way Edward showed up not quite on her doorstep was precious. Plus we actually got to see how their relationship turns out in the not too distant future. Just all around perfect.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing and for participating in the countdown.
143 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »