Reviews for La Vie De Bella
RingTheBella chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
This was great. Loved it.
Iceblondie chapter 1 . 12/5/2012
This was f ing fantastic. I wish I got stuck in Ohara with him mmmmm. Very nice story. Thank you
Guest chapter 1 . 11/24/2012
cute
thanks
ajowen chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Loovved it!
jane-with-a-y chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
I know this has been around for awhile but I just read it and I really loved it! A little dangerous for real life I suppose but sexy, thrilling and ultimately romantic. This is a really good one shot...it's like the perfect bite. Thank you for my snack...now I am getting ready to begin your other one shots and possibly your latest multi-chapter (that is if I'm not too full.) Love your stories!
irelandk chapter 1 . 6/19/2012
Momma Laura chapter 1 . 5/3/2012
Now this was just the sweetest thing I've read in ages...
shaz308 chapter 1 . 4/21/2012
Things like this do happen , really they do, don't they!
Chilly Howdy chapter 1 . 4/15/2012
Hey Girl! Sorry it has taken me forever to read this story but I put it in my TBR folder and finally I have gotten to it :) Awww totally loved this story :) Maybe you can do another chapter with the missing 2 years? LOL I know but I gotta try ;) Thanks for sharing it! So how ya been? Did you have a good Easter? Catch up soon :) Chilly x
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 4/3/2012
loved it!
amwine chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
This is awesome! I was so glad when she came home and he was waiting for her. I didn't know how this was going to work out, but I am so glad it did. Great job...thanks so much!
mountainlion718 chapter 1 . 1/28/2012
great job! i'm so happy he came looking for her!
Eric's No 1 lover chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
I loves this one! Great idea.
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 1/6/2012