Reviews for La Vie De Bella
colrey chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow, this was a great story! I just finished a chapter story earlier today. I had this one in my email form earlier. I'm so glad I read it. It was so good, as all of your stories are. Keep up the great work!
insanemum chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)
Melolabel chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aww.
Kristylm25 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So I don't normally do one shots, but since I am determined to read ALL your stories, one-shots and all I gave this a go! I loved bella's blog post. You should consider moving this Bella to a multi chap. Love her!
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh man, I took that media and politics class. Actually, I think I took all the classes you mentioned. Oooh boy. Taking me back. Loved it hon. Very cute story. I've been snowed in in Chicago, but no Copper was there for me. :( Thanks for sharing!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love this one shot so fucking much! You made it funny, steamy, sad, and HEA all rolled into one and it's now a fav. I'm all choked up. Great writing.
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Lovely story!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Amazing story!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So sweet! You had me scared there when she walked away...
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
ahhhhh! that was hot! and sweet!... it's amazing what a moment can do to impact your life in unexpected and fantabulous ways! loved it! Thank you for sharing!
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I was SO sure he followed her blog, and that's what brought him to the airport, but nope! :) I loved this so much. Merry Christmas!
biblepam chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Really sweet, sweet story.. thanks so much for the spirit of the holiday spirit in your story,I am thankful such talented people choose to share their creativeness on a site void of payment with the exeption of written thank yous and the occasional bitching... Pam b.
AlexJacksonIsTheSea chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
that was really good
DarkAngel2Wolf chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
If only we were all that lucky! To meet out love at the airport! My luck it would be a creep.. Great little story! I was rooting for her to find him the minute she left! Funny how things happen. I don't usually do one shots but this was fun :)
annaharding chapter 1 . 12/18/2011
Very cute story - wish it could happen to me! But everytime I go to Chicago, it just turns out normal - no meeting a handsome copper-haired guy.

Just got a small question - Bella (when she was at Edward's apt) admitted that she was nervous because "I didn't do this kind of thing... go home with men. Hell, I'd never had a one night stand, choosing instead to generally be in monogamous relationships." However, in the beginning of the story, she talked about the things she blogged about. "If I went on a date, I posted the outcome. If I got laid, I generally gave a blow by blow, but not in graphic detail." That sounds an awful lot like one-night stands.

Anyhow, just curious. I totally loved the story! Thanx to for posting it on her faves list! And thanx to you for writing it.
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »