Reviews for La Vie De Bella
Iklepixie chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Aww fluffy. Found in lemonade stand
my2galspal chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Love, love, love your story in its entirety. It's my favorite kind of one-shot; one that is well developed and tells a complete story. Although I would never go home from the airport with a stranger I sure am glad that Bella did. And the way Edward showed up not quite on her doorstep was precious. Plus we actually got to see how their relationship turns out in the not too distant future. Just all around perfect.

Thanks so much for sharing your writing and for participating in the countdown.
colrey chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Wow, this was a great story! I just finished a chapter story earlier today. I had this one in my email form earlier. I'm so glad I read it. It was so good, as all of your stories are. Keep up the great work!
insanemum chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing :)
Melolabel chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Aww.
Kristylm25 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
So I don't normally do one shots, but since I am determined to read ALL your stories, one-shots and all I gave this a go! I loved bella's blog post. You should consider moving this Bella to a multi chap. Love her!
Nolebucgrl chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Oh man, I took that media and politics class. Actually, I think I took all the classes you mentioned. Oooh boy. Taking me back. Loved it hon. Very cute story. I've been snowed in in Chicago, but no Copper was there for me. :( Thanks for sharing!
Nicffwhisperer chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I love this one shot so fucking much! You made it funny, steamy, sad, and HEA all rolled into one and it's now a fav. I'm all choked up. Great writing.
DBrandonCullen chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Lovely story!
i.luv.twilight2 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Amazing story!
blb1000 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
So sweet! You had me scared there when she walked away...
Iluvbeinarattler chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
ahhhhh! that was hot! and sweet!... it's amazing what a moment can do to impact your life in unexpected and fantabulous ways! loved it! Thank you for sharing!
SydneyAlice chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
I was SO sure he followed her blog, and that's what brought him to the airport, but nope! :) I loved this so much. Merry Christmas!
biblepam chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Really sweet, sweet story.. thanks so much for the spirit of the holiday spirit in your story,I am thankful such talented people choose to share their creativeness on a site void of payment with the exeption of written thank yous and the occasional bitching... Pam b.
AlexJacksonIsTheSea chapter 1 . 12/19/2011