Reviews for La Vie De Bella
Cassiakohn chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
oh wow now that was freakin perfect! holidays make me emo but still this is just...i love it! hot and sweet and just yummy
stories1 chapter 1 . 12/14/2011
Loved the story :) I was captured from the beginning. Thanks for sharing :)
hannahperry85 chapter 1 . 12/12/2011
Awww, this was one of those stories that by the end of it you are smiling like a loon. Don't get me wrong, the lemon was hot, but the story was so sweet! Love reading your stories, can't wait to read more!
TheFadedLight chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
so, once again you wrote an amazing 'fall in love at the airport' story and once again i'm frustrated that things like this doesn't happen very often in every day life.

i have never in my life, while sitting at an airport, seen anyone resembling a -ward, an -mmett or any member of the cullen clan! i usually end up sitting by not so appealing people. lol.

anyway, loved it! another fun read!
What Obsession17 chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
This is a great story. I really enjoyed it!
glo4twilight chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
ahhhhh that was so wonderful! i thoroughly enjoyed that! loved that it certainly didn't turn out to be a one night fling. the blogging was so funny and i'm so glad that edward sought her out given the abruptness with which she'd left. the elopement on the beach was so sweet but mostly the lemon...mmmmm mm always loved the way you write lemons! excellent as usual...loved it!
20000 WPM chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Great one shot. thanks for sharing.
Barbie2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
That was awesome
CRAZYCARE4 chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Wow what a great oneshot! I love how freaking sexy and strong and confident Edward is and there's just something even sexier about Edward being a photographer traveling all over the world. And I love a strong Bella and your such a awesome writer. Thank you
CQCullen chapter 1 . 12/10/2011
Absolutely love this story! Thank you!
kelley77 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
You always write the best stories. :) I loved this! It's beena while since I've had the chance to read one of your works, and I wasn't disappointed. Thanks so much for sharing!
Cullenfan524 chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
That was so good and so sweet!
bronzed topaz chapter 1 . 12/9/2011
Very sweet. I really enjoyed reading her blog posts, they made the story so entertaining. I had a blast reading this and I'm thankful for you sharing it with us! :)
sfspeedy chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
A very enjoyable and sexy one-shot! Thank you & best wishes.
Sunny Hanson chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
Loooooved it! "Three snaps in a Z formation!" guh, damn near cried too when she walked away from him. You rock!
143 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »