Reviews for La Vie De Bella
justluey chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
It was sexy romantic sweet. Perfect
GinnyW 31 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Very sweet story. Just what I needed before heading off to bed. :)
Nrbl1 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Why can't something like that happen to me?

(mind you I strongly doubt that I'd ever leave the airport with a stranger, but still..). So nice ! (it's the thought that counts right ?)
ehur06 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Love this story! Also loved the Top Gear reference - it's one of the few shows I make sure to be home for every week. I look forward to whatever you write next!
ECis4Me chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awwww, it's the Edward/Bella Lifetime Movie. :-)

Great story!
Hadley Hemingway chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I'm thankful for you, dear one, and this little treasure of a fic! One of the best lemons I've read in a long time and such a hot Edward - yum!
LibraryLady08 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Very nice! Thanks for sharing. :)

mirrorlight31 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I really loved this! It was a really good story and nice holiday feeling. Where can I find the others that you mentioned? I searched on ff but it gave me nothing
MaluTara chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
FUCK! that was Great! haha

fun and excellent written fic! ) and hot!

Malu D.
Nonita chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
I loved it! Thank you!
Erikajo chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Awesome! What a perfect Thanksgiving tidbit. How do you think of this stuff? So glad you do! :)
Frenzy In Delirium chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Aw, I loved it :)
rainydays23 chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Simply outstanding. This is truly a lovely and sweet little story with some hot as hell sexiness added in. I how the story was centered around Bella's blog and the jump two years into the future was so amazing! Though I normally am dying to have one-shots I just adore expanded into multi-chapter stories, this one is just too sweet and perfect as is (though I would read a multi-chapter fic based off this too.) :) Loved it!
13braveheart chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Is this a one-shot story? I love it, it's beautiful.
akjamma chapter 1 . 12/4/2011