Reviews for Michael's Little Problem: Part 3
Guest chapter 6 . 5/24/2018
Yea we’re enjoying your great stories! July
FoxiKO chapter 14 . 8/15/2013
Sad to see this great story end... I do hope you write #4
FoxiKO chapter 6 . 8/15/2013
Yes... Still reading :) glad I have a few chapters left... Hoping you might have a part 4 in the works..
AshleyK16439 chapter 14 . 7/12/2013
Please write a part four!
Katie chapter 14 . 6/23/2013
I can't believe I just discovered these! I just read Pts 1,2, and 3 in the past two days. They were all AMAZING. I really like your writing style and the voice you give all the characters is so realistic and honest. Are you going to be doing a pt 4?
kris.naman1 chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
I absoultly love this series.. Can't wait for part 4!
Purdys Pal chapter 14 . 1/12/2013
Thanks for finding the time to give us an ending to this wonderful story. You did an excellent job of inserting your own character in to the Burn Notice universe. I hope you find time to write a part four.
Veefall chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
What a nice surprise to see a Lily story. I always enjoy your stories. Thank you.
BurnedSpy chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
don't leave it there. I thought you weren't going to continue this story, but i'm glade you are. you're too good of a writer to stop writing this story
Guest chapter 14 . 1/11/2013
Yay, I got so happy when I saw this story was updated. Perfect ending, very sweet. I'll be waiting for part 4:-)
jackie chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
stop already
mpme pf these characters exist you know
but Lilly sizemore dosent exist more than most
i luv ewansmile chapter 14 . 1/10/2013
This was awesome! It started off with a bang and didn't slow down. Really love this story and this series. Can't wait to read more! Was very happy to see a update. Keep it up!
slytherpuffantastic chapter 13 . 1/6/2013
I think you already know how well written this is. Grammatically and structurally it rocks. Now to the fun part...THIS IS AWESOME! Please write more! Yes, I'm the whiny brat who will beg but this is so good! In fact, good doesn't do it justice. It's supercalifradulisticexplelid osious! Yeah, I think I spelled that wrong but you know what I mean. :)
i luv ewansmile chapter 13 . 9/24/2012
Yay for a new chapter! Nice job. Glad they're on good terms again.
FMSMandi chapter 13 . 9/23/2012
That was a great chapter. I'm glad you are still continuing wih the story.