Reviews for You Did Wunderbar
MeJustMe chapter 1 . 4/12
Aww! I just watched the movie and this is SO cute!
Berryberry chapter 1 . 7/15/2014
There needs to be more like these.
Clio chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Dis is so incredibly cuuuuuute! I so wish this were paert of the actual movie! Also, Germany says "Wonderful", not wunderbar. it's the accent that mangles it.
ApocalypticalKitten chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
Onhonhon, so you do have one!XD Loved it!
sillypandalover91 chapter 1 . 9/14/2013
AH! Now THIS is what I was expecting when the movie ended. Or at least a hug between Germany and Italy, lol honestly. That part when Germany tells Italy that he did wonderful, that was perfect for a hug. I was literally at the edge of my seat waiting for it. Great job on this made me happy that I finally got the ending with a hug and more _
Insanity is fun chapter 1 . 7/24/2013
If only it had actually ended like that .
MiaLawliet chapter 1 . 8/10/2012
This is so cute, I just... Ah. Wow. I love it.
mar-iguana chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
ohmYGAWD THIS IS THE PERFECT ENDING!
-dies from the pure awesomeness of le cute-
Gothic-Romantic99 chapter 1 . 4/22/2012
Aww, such a cute story. This is a better ending with more fluffiness. Of course France is being France all the while adding some humor to this fic. Nice story.
InvaderBekk chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Daww~ that's so cute!
speadee chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
That was a good way to fill in the blanks for the end of "Paint It, White." I like seeing and reading about good things like this. Good job on the characters!
Sevvus chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
this is where my mind went as well, great minds thin alike! XD

thank you! for you have made my day dream readable! LMAO! it just goes to show how awesome you are since you didn't even know it!

all me being ..me, aside lol you did i great job! i kept looking for something based off the movie when i found it, and i guess i just didn't look hard enough da? yay for hidden treasures!

keep making great stuff please and thank you!
Neyla9 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Every time I watch this scene and the scene when everyone gets turned into noppera and Germany yells at Italy to smile, I cannot help, but find it GerIta material:3

Great story by the way. In my oppinion, how the movie SHOULD have ended:3