Reviews for You're Breaking Up
Arpho chapter 7 . 3/5/2014
Beautiful! The plot twists, the pacing and the characters were all excellent. This would have made a great Sherlock episode.
NX-Loveless-XN chapter 6 . 10/9/2013
Mycroft! So endearing as always.
TheFrenchBookworm chapter 1 . 7/5/2013
Jim giggling is the creepiest thing ever...this fic is awesome!
british.at.heart221 chapter 7 . 4/13/2013
Okay I absolutely love all your Sherlock stories! Please write more :) :)
Guest chapter 7 . 4/6/2013
Great story an pacing, really liked Sherlock chivalrously scaring away Molly's no-good boyfriend, sortve hoped Sherlock would get to be a teensy bit more kickass but we can't have everything. :)
seishi1 chapter 7 . 1/2/2013
You've captured Moriarty's whimsical psychopathy with astute exactness and, rather remarkably, did it with as few brush strokes as possible. Extraordinarily impressive.
jags chapter 7 . 10/12/2012
Brilliant
MegFallow chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
Awwww, I am disappointed that there won't be a sequel to this knowing how scary it is that it implies that Moriarty can see how Sherlock is definitely Mycroft's only weakness. And how he could use it again to his advantage. o.o'

That was a great story and it really had me at the end of my seat, particularly when Moriarty is being one creepy sick psycho. I do hope you change your mind in the future and do write a sequel to it. It would be fanastic.
MegFallow chapter 7 . 9/23/2012
Really good fic. I felt so bad for Mycroft at the end because I know if I was in his shoes I would broken every bone in the body of the man who threatened and molested my younger sibling.

I really do hope you reconsider and have a sequel where Mycroft gets his revenge.
lilsammywinchester chapter 7 . 8/23/2012
i love how insane Jim is in this xD
SarahKnight chapter 7 . 4/3/2012
I really liked this. At first, from the description, I thought it was going to be a horrible Sherlock-Moriarty romance, but for some reason I read it anyway and was very pleasantly surprised. Thanks for a good read. :)
Saskie chapter 7 . 2/25/2012
omg! So exciting! Love brotherly-love between Sherlock and Mycroft
Miyavilurver chapter 6 . 2/14/2012
FANTASTIC! love this!
TheRecorder chapter 6 . 2/3/2012
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH

The behavior of Moriarty seems so in character, taunting Sherlock and even Mycroft and being so IN POWER. It's fantastic.

The dynamic between him and Sebastian is a thing of beauty too! I love how he's all 'my dear' with him! XD

Mycroft is so great too. His protectiveness of his baby brother, his perfect government agent minus-one-nose-breaking, all just so him! You are awesome, my friend, I can not exalt you enough!

I can't wait for more, I am so excited!
gowvan chapter 6 . 1/31/2012
Love this. Mycroft is all shades of awesome and I love Sherlock's thoughts throughout.