Reviews for The Trouble With Currents
AliceCullen3 chapter 7 . 10/18/2014
LOVE IT!
Liztheshadowhunt chapter 7 . 10/6/2014
Ah, whenever I read this I just get this big bubble of giddy happiness in my chest and I just need more! You are awesome!
Mawwe chapter 7 . 12/5/2013
Hello.. are you going to finish this story?
lizzy chapter 7 . 12/6/2012
ahhhhhhhh...the anticipation...can't wait for the next part. you have great writing skills. LOVE IT! :)
MasterOfGrey chapter 7 . 11/1/2012
Come on, come on, come on, come on, come on, please finish this! *puppy dog eyes*
TheWarriorQueen chapter 7 . 9/19/2012
I am reviewing. Please write more, I have been waiting patiently for months, but there is only a certain number of times that one can reread Just Relax before one has memorized it and then wants the next chapter of this.

This whole concept is wonderful. The Devil's Snare is a plot device I had never seen before. Now, I think I saw one other on LJ, but this still... the smut is hot, the plot convoluted, and the imagery exquisite. My only criticism is that every so often you hyphenate things that are jarring, but after a while, one gets used to it, :D

By the way, I hope you've got another copy of this story, because has been cracking down bigtime on smut, which sucks.
Guest chapter 7 . 7/6/2012
I siriusly LOVE this story! I love the Drarry and Lucius/Sirius! It's the best and I'm waiting for the next chapter! I'm DYING for you to update please update soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
This story and Just Relax are seriously the most amazing Harry Potter fanfiction stories I've ever read! Amazing, love the Drarry plus the Lucius/Sirius. But you haven't updated this story for almost four months! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE update soon because I NEED to know what happens next :D Please?
hotflower901 chapter 7 . 4/26/2012
I love the idea that Snape and Dumbles are going to keep two horny teenagers apart. LOL
Claudeville chapter 7 . 4/24/2012
I absolutely luuuuuuuuurve this story! Please update soon!
GaiazHeart chapter 7 . 4/14/2012
I was wondering wht was up Ron's ass! lol I felt bad for Harry this chapter :p and I worry for Lucius having to tip toe around Narcissa, hope he doesn't get caught
Guest chapter 7 . 3/24/2012
I love this story. I love your writing. But dude, are you, like, dead or something? Come back!
Guest chapter 7 . 3/19/2012
Loved it...as i do all of your stories. I got everything, but where were harry and draco? Wasnt harry suppose to be with sirius? Maybe its just me..idk, but UPDATE SOON! the suspense is KILLING ME! (X_X)
SamMaetz chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
The genius I'm finding in all these chapters is your knowledge of timing. Some authors can go through pages and pages of scenery and describing what flavor of tea the character had on their 13th birthday, then suddenly there's a car chase, a mad dash on a high rise, then a bone-jarring sex scene. You, however, have the innate ability to make the story rise and fall. It's a bit like watching the ocean; the tides are there and then every 7th one is the big one.

The more complex you make this, the more fun it is. Okay, so I don't think I'd really want Narcissa makin' the moves on Harry; but it would be awfully nice if she had some sort of lover on the side. How about...Mad Eye? heheh

Also; YAY for the twins being back. *licking lips even at the cameo* - Love the intrigue of the shadow they shoved in the vanishing cabinet.

OMG to Snape and Neville working together. Puh-lease don't make that a pairing *cringes*. If you have to for your plot, okay, but errgghh. (btw Snape was able to slam the portrait of the Fat Lady but Ron wasn't?)

Last thing; there are a lot of fanfics out there where H/D never say 'I love you' - so I was awfully happy to see that here - grinned like a loon, actually.

Can't wait for more!
harrytwifan chapter 7 . 3/4/2012
Thank you for another excellent chapter. My god, so much happened. Although I always wish for Harry/Draco together time...sadly this chapter was about exactly the opposite! Loved the whole Ron thing, nicely done.

Nancy