Reviews for How He Loves Us
Eternal-Cry16 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Wow this was great. I haven't seen many fics that bring up God and Jesus! It's amazing how someone can write and still bring God up on it! You've got a talent for writing!
SennaFan4ever chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
Aloha! i Hope you're doing well. This story was amazing! I LOVED it! You almost had me crying. Kat and Kim are my favorite chars! You wrote them extremely well! God used this story to help me as well. I want to thank you for that. I hope to read more of your stories soon!
God bless
jase chapter 1 . 3/24/2012
Things I don't like in Fanfiction

Stories that revolve around sex: This probably sounds weird coming from a guy, but I don't find them entertaining, and I think it's a cheap way to write characters. Love is a lot more than sex. Period.
mae-E chapter 1 . 2/22/2012
its nice to see them start to heal. and to find the way to move foward from all the grief that was bogging them down.
formerly webdoor chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
What a great idea. I like that you put mery christmas and not happy hollidays. I have not founr to many stories that combind power rangers and christanty.
brankel1 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
I totally loved for writing I go into stores around Christmas people always say have a Happy I always tell people have a Merry I'm getting tired of the people trying to tell us not to say God.
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Great fic. I love it. Catch ya on the flip side.