Reviews for I Know I'll Be Fine
deanstheman chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
haha, is somebody a little upset at the last episode? Cute. (and I have to say I thought it was a heartbreaking episode also! I was yelling at the screen -through the teras, of course - going "no0o0o!").

As for the review, that would be so awesome if the brothers got Ellen and Jo back. Not quite the same as bobby, but Ellen certainly had the mother-figure thing going and a sister to boot wouldn't hurt. It would be family, either way. Arg, our poor boys! Nice job on this one.
Jessica chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
man bobby gone ellen and joe will help sam and dean add more want to read more thanks hurry
wowzer chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
So Dean gets Jo and Ellen back good for him doesn't really help Sam though does it? He was never really all that close to them, but at least he could talk to Bobby. Oh well as long as Dean is happy and has people in his life who cares right? Sam's kind of a loner anyway.
SPN Mum chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
LMAO! I think it was 'fan backlash'! Hahahaha!

Great little tag to the ep! I laughed at the end of the story, it was so unexpected! Thanks so much for the laugh! :D
MDDC26 chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
Lolllll. I love your theory about kripke and gamble's eventual fates.

Lovely story. I would love to see Ellen and Jo back. Poor, poor bobby. Hopefully he pulls through!