Reviews for The Ultimate Dojutsu
lianlamkhual123 chapter 3 . 4/30
This chapter i hate it cuz you wana got and eye that can copy anything lol with this every other thing is uninportant cuz you can't just use any bloodline without it is too op same with system.
StarDragon001 chapter 69 . 4/1
Damn, now this was a journey of a fic to read! I'm surprised at how well you managed and organized characters since this story had so much going on, though I guess I am not surprised at all. Can't wait for the sequel if there ever will be one, but this was sure entertaining to read nonetheless! I am actually curious to where you got the ideas for the separate storyline with the inclusion of Kami, Tsukasa, Sato and the swords. It seemed like a lot of work for you man, very am impressed at how much work you put into this, and you have a fellow author's full support!

Just a quick thing, Naruto has many wives right? Some have more character development then others, and outshine others in the spotlight, leaving them behind in the darkness. I would focus on characters that have less development in the relationship with Naruto, like Hana, Fu or Yugito for example.
Guesswhodied chapter 4 . 3/29
Dud I wish I could read your book truly I do but it’s just Tsume is going hard for a 10 year old and it just weirds me out, don’t get me wrong it is well written, but I feel it is wrong Hana or something I could understand
Krieger Techpreist chapter 20 . 3/2
All right... First reveiw... THIS SHIT GOOD!
Got me being fucking Kakashi reading this... its like Icha Icha... BUT I CAN SEE THE SUACE!

Anywho... as long as Kasumi is in man-beast mode during sex... im fine with it
harphine chapter 3 . 3/1
why would he say unlike Sasuke if he hasn't gotten the sharingan
Ser1ous chapter 1 . 1/31
the amounts of "soon" mmh chef kiss
Shadowninjaassassinspy chapter 7 . 1/8
Thats right give Naruto a cat girl
Shadowninjaassassinspy chapter 6 . 1/8
Um team 9 is gais team
lastgodofwar chapter 10 . 12/29/2021
i actually thought this is good fic and liked the way Naruto character was going and I liked his relationship with the Inuzuka clan. But I draw the line at having puppies with a female dog shape shifted into a woman temporarily I don't mind girls with dog or cat ears as its just a different species of human but a full on dog who sometimes looks human is too weird. So thanks for the entertainment so far I really like his relationship with a older woman. Along with Naruto being more mature I thought it work very well.
sharkbait9929 chapter 2 . 12/18/2021
awesome story
Username6166 chapter 6 . 12/14/2021
It hurts to see you call Lee, Neji and Tenten unimportant
Krystian Garlicki chapter 71 . 12/3/2021
Next please?
naniiii13637 chapter 71 . 11/29/2021
update pls man i beg you
naniiii13637 chapter 69 . 11/29/2021
KG please update i miss you so much
KristinalUzumakiPrime23 chapter 71 . 11/19/2021
wow erm dude you had another death threat written against you, this time about suicide, listen to what i am about to say and please take no offence to what i am about to write, but TO EVER WROTE THAT HIDEOUS DEATH THREAT HEAR THE WORDS OF THE WRITING COMMUNITY WE SHALL NOT TOLARATE YOUR CRUDE AND MALICIOUS THREAT. YOU THINK YOU ARE ABOVE EVERYONE ELSE AND YOU TRY TO CREATE CHAOS BY WRITING A VERBALY MALICIOUS DEATH THREAT, SAYING THAT THIS MAN, A FELLOW AUTHOR SHOULD JUST COMMIT SUICIDE IS JUST HORRIBLE AND INCENSITIVE TO OTHER'S FEELINGS, SPITE OUR FELLOW AUTHOR WOULD YE? WE WILL SHOW YOU, YOU HAVE NO DECENCY NOR DO YOU HAVE ANY REGARDS TO THOSE WHO WRITE FOR A HOBBY, BUT YOU ARE INCREDIBLY RUDE AND SORELY MISSINFORMED ABOUT THE SITUATION, IF YOU CONTINUE WITH YOUR SUICIDE DEATH THREATS THEN WE AUTHORS WILL HUNT DOWN YOUR ADRESS AND GIVE IT TO THE POLICE FOR THIS IS A SERIOUS CYBER-CRIME, WHICH IS PUNISHABLE BY JAIL-TIME. AGAIN TO THE MAGGOT WHO THOUGHT IT WAS A GOOD IDEA TO PUBLISH THAT DEATH THREAT AGAINST KYUUBIGOKU IS A BIG ASS IDIOT.
3,092 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »