Reviews for The Ultimate Dojutsu
IamPandaXD chapter 1 . 5/17
KG! Ive been waiting for forever for you to finish this story ive been hooked since it came out! so waiting a few more months wont kill me youre awesome KG! Dont let the hater and gutless people who threat get to you, they're just behind some screen making dumb threats. Which they probably cant back but dontcha worry we supporters gotchu KG!
xXHashirama-SenjuXx chapter 71 . 5/8
HEY! KG please I bow my head please continue this story please I will leave a review in every chapter of this story if you say so just to continue this story!
Savagegod97 chapter 4 . 4/28
you can beat ass for doing that to you
Jried chapter 71 . 4/9
Hey.. I'm a fan animstion maniac and I would like to continue the ultimate doujutsu because I felt that this fan fiction reach out to me and I like to continue it if you haven't made any new chapters for it
Ilikebedtimestories chapter 64 . 4/3
What I'm curious about is why can't Naruto or one of the Sealing masters take the time to create a barrier to protect the UNI compound or even upgrade the barrier surrounding the village?
FlareStorm99 chapter 12 . 3/29
Naruto should have much more chakra than an A-Rank missing-nin considering Naruto has Kage level chakra and his opponent should have around high Jounin level at best. The Missing-Nin should have been exhausted of Chakra faster than Naruto.
FlareStorm99 chapter 7 . 3/29
Actually, she did say it was Naruto... About 5 sentences earlier
HyperA1985 chapter 12 . 3/21
I am looking forward to chapter 72 and I hope Naruto kills Sakura with rasengan.
REDD1997 chapter 71 . 3/17
The story is amazing really hoping that you decide to write a sequel wouldn't feel the same if someone else continued where you left off. This great story started because of you I'm hoping that you see it through. I don't think anyone else could continue with where you left off (just my opinion). P.S. Don't let idiots on the internet get you down there are plenty of them out there you shouldm't waste your time on fools wjo don't appreciate what the work you have created.
The Dutch Debater chapter 1 . 3/16
ayyy, it's one of those kyuubi partenship/motherfigure fic's . this will be fun.
KakashiHatakeDFS chapter 42 . 3/13
mebuki is sakuras moms name
The Micky Mouse chapter 30 . 3/11
the irony in "we don't own any charecters in my anime" LOL
Voltrasin chapter 2 . 3/7
Whenever I read Kyuubi's lines, I can't help but hear Salem from RWBY. Is that weird?
Thunderbird2 chapter 19 . 3/6
lets just gloss over the pedophilic actions of tsume here
Thunderbird2 chapter 4 . 3/5
so a 9 year old is huge down under,why do people always do this in stories,it just pulls you out of the story when you read it because it's beyond dumb
2,757 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »