Reviews for The Ultimate Dojutsu
Dude not to rush you but can u give us an idea of when u will continue I read a lot of your stuff and I'm really looking forward so plz just an idea like late July early June something like that plz
lax chapter 71 . 5/11
Come on bro its summer when are you posting and I humbly request you for it as well as respect the cream...still waiting
assassain4522 chapter 60 . 5/5
yuna should have become the carrier and then she could make up for the fact her mom caint use charka well so tsukasa and gain more power
Reds Helldiver chapter 3 . 5/4
So far I've been enjoying is fic, but I have to say for future reference, compress your sentences. You seem to be using to many words in a sentence, for example when naruto was saying his goodbyes before he knew he could take his new found companion home he said "I will see you tomorrow..." instead, try making it "Aw, don't worry kasumi, I'll see you tomorrow. Other than that' really interesting fic, although I'm a little weirded out by the main pairing so far.
Noldenas chapter 41 . 5/1
Save him or not... Konan should be with Naruto. Just saying.
Noldenas chapter 26 . 4/30
I always thought this particular scene would be a PERFECT opportunity for Naruto to say, "If I win then you're gonna be my woman" and make things even more interesting. Still, nice work!
Noldenas chapter 16 . 4/30
That's cruel. I was all pumped up to see Naruto get the love and attention he rightfully deserves (and from watching the series quite honestly earned) and then it get's snatched away. Now I'm depressed... I pray your indecisiveness flares up and you do another story for Naruto where at the very least he gets with Konan. I can't for the life of me find any fanfics that are lengthy, well written like yours, and have tasty lemons in them. I almost have the urge to write my own... hmmm.
Noldenas chapter 15 . 4/30
Skipping the "filler" battles is one of the great things about this fanfic. I might even need to re-read this story a few times! It's awesome!
Noldenas chapter 13 . 4/30
Honestly, if you had to drop Tayuya for someone else... I'd have preferred Konan. She even gives Naruto those roses she can make so it really makes sense to be honest. Still, love your work man.
Noldenas chapter 1 . 4/29
It's only the first chapter and I'm completely hooked! The story is good, it has a decent flow to it, and best of all... the banter!
TheElementalIcePhoenix chapter 32 . 4/28
You should write a naruto/gai pairing one shot for April fools, lol
Grimmjow1991 chapter 35 . 4/28
What about a Naurto x Tenten there not that many and even less time are actually worth reading maybe try that
pppppjj chapter 12 . 4/23
Plj
Albinounicorn chapter 71 . 4/14
DAMMIT! Summer's still two months away!
Also It's fine, I've been hit by a vehicle before... Twice actually... About a million if you count video games.
We still support and love you, KG.
Also, picture this: a Fem!Gohan from DBZ added into the harem...
KBYE
TheInvader chapter 21 . 4/12
Oh Kasumi is half-dog, half-human full time. If it wasnt for the love se ave for Naruto i dont know if she would have changed almost everything for someone elses. Wonder what will happen in this mission, hope we will get some good fight. Great chapter
2,514 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »