Reviews for The Ultimate Dojutsu
tuda404 chapter 8 . 5/21
am i the only one grossed out by him being paired with his dog, its way different they kyubi. kyubi is a chakra entity given form and sentience, kasumi is a ninken using henge, its really hard to keep listening to it cause of that for me
WilliamJ24 chapter 71 . 3/23
i am glad KG that you are continuing your stories. let your wife know it is greatly appreciated. this site is free and you don't need to even write but you do anyway. can't wait until the next chapter.
Sahamosveb chapter 45 . 3/2
Sweatdroping smirking brat. Author, buy vocabulary.
Sahamosveb chapter 1 . 3/1
What does punctuality have to do with it? Maybe the author meant a sense of tact? It’s bad when people use words without knowing their meaning, but for a writer it’s shameful.
Sahamosveb chapter 1 . 2/29
The "Kit" fing is F unnoing.
guest chapter 1 . 1/31
Tsume is like 20 years older than Naruto and you have her romancing a Naruto who's not even 12, this is a p*do fic
Thatnormalweeb1 chapter 26 . 1/25
these people swallowing soldier pills like their candy
Thatnormalweeb1 chapter 14 . 1/22
dude needs to stop smirking
"Naruto smirked at Kasumi"
"Naruto smirked as he remembered..."
"Naruto smirked at the thought...

dear God dude run this shit through Chatgpt if you can't change it yourself
Thatnormalweeb1 chapter 7 . 1/21
bestiality warning
bibink729 chapter 8 . 11/18/2023
nnnnn
Pvtcheeks chapter 26 . 11/10/2023
…in what fucked reality does Kisame have even remotely chakra quantity comparable to the Kyuubi? You are out of you mind and plain wrong. The Kyuubi has nigh infinite chakra dude, even as half, she has more chakra than every kage beside excluding Hashirama, fucking combined. He only had chakra quantity comparable go Shikaku, maybe Nibi, which is still fucking crazy but doesnt change the fact he barley is a 20th hell I’d even goes as far as to say a 50th of her chakra reserves…this is absurd my G.
Pvtcheeks chapter 15 . 11/10/2023
Wut you mean naruto aint got enough chakra wat dah fak is you oun? He has more chakra the sarutobi by the chunnin exams how is he put (T 。T)
Pvtcheeks chapter 1 . 11/9/2023
Bro…I was about to start ranting about you using ki instead of chakra but I realized it mean Killing intent (T 。T)
Ryu wolf chapter 55 . 11/6/2023
How the hell did ima find out about kasumi being pregnant if it was kept under wraps?
ashura7h chapter 14 . 11/2/2023