Reviews for A Pair of Ragged Claws
Nagara01 chapter 12 . 9/11
I haven't finished this yet but I'm really immersed and enjoying the story along with it's predecessor before, I'm not entirely sure if I'm accurate but you've included "seasons" into this or maybe "ages" or combined them? Anyway keep up the good work. 3
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 11 . 5/10/2015
Good. He died.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 12 . 5/10/2015
you've done it well! It's not dragging, and at the same time it is also a necessary part of the story. Good chapter!
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 13 . 5/10/2015
He finally found a place where he belong. :)
- i love that line. And i hope, most of your readers (and of course, i hope for you too) have found "that" Place too
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 14 . 5/10/2015
Finally. You've done it. They've had ups and downs, but they had their moments of happiness. Wow.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 8 . 5/10/2015
if i'm not mistaken, the idea of parallel world does exist in Zelda - what if Link had succeeded,what if he had failed.. And that's what makes your work amazing. You've added spice in the story,made it your own, and yet they - Link, Zelda, and Sheik (as a separate entity) are still the characters that we all love.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 2 . 5/10/2015
Still hooked. Your imagination is amazing.
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 7 . 5/10/2015
They have found each other! Oh my! *squeals like a fangirl*
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 6 . 5/10/2015
I wanted Sheik to be happy. And thank you for it your goal! Your story is a gem! I love it: )
ZisAnInsomniac chapter 1 . 5/9/2015
Wow. A sequel! Thanks: )
somebodi-else chapter 7 . 8/1/2014
So... I recognize the title of ch. 7? Or is it 6.
Until human voices wake us and we drown.
It's from a poem by ts Elliott. The love song of j Alfred prufrock to be exact
Akira chapter 14 . 3/31/2014
This has to be ome of the best fanfictions I've ever read! You should be proud of yourself! I loved the entire series! I love the ending! It's so nice to know everything ends well!
Aapep chapter 14 . 3/14/2014

This one is...not a story to read lightly. It doesn't pull any punches certainly, watching things get slowly worse throughout the first few chapters could be compared to watching Rome burn about one, with the fire brigades dead or simply ineffective. As it moved on, I confess, I lost track of it a bit, the boundry mechanic in particular, was somewhat hard to grasp. Though, unlike the subatomic world, it didn't drive me to drink trying to understand it, so there's that.

Still, things did improve, though I like that you didn't make the recovery instant, I've seen that happen many times and it always struck me as very much unrealistic. You avoided that particular trap and showed the slow, painful process of healing from such an ordeal. An excellent story, in sum. Your characters were well-written a felt like people...not merely mouthpieces for the author, so, despite the unrelenting darkness of the first few chapters, it was well worth the read.

TakanoxOnodera4ever chapter 14 . 12/28/2013
Every time i replay Ocarina of Time on my computer and 3ds, i always go back to read you stories. Now its almost 3 years since youve written this so you probably wont see this, but I love this story and all your other stories so much! I hope you havent stopped writing. :)
Kyrinne chapter 14 . 1/19/2013
Absolutely brilliant! I love how you tied the Boundaries to the unexplained connection in MM. This was a beautifully wrought tale, with realistic emotions and reactions. Well done!

Ps: I clapped like a little girl when Sheik realized it was link, and I love the Lunar Forest. :D